𝘀𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘀𝗶𝘀

+ + +

+ + +

THE ELEVENTH ETERNAL — known as Delphi — was one of the Eternal's thinkers; like Sprite, Druig, Ajak, Sersi and Phastos. Her abilities were in no way combatant. She had premonitions of the past and future as well as being able to manipulate dreams. When the Eternals were sent to Earth to protect humanity from the Deviants, Delphi was cautious to get close with her fellow Eternals but eventually, after long enough, they became her family.

All but Druig — to Delphi, he felt like more than just family, he felt like home, a safe place.

Druig was the aloof Eternal. All of them knew it.

He often showed distaste towards his fellow Eternals views on how they should interact with humans and their conflicts. After centuries he grew tired of allowing mankind to wage war upon itself so he left. He left the Eternals...he left Delphi.

When the Eternals went their separate ways, Delphi wanted to search for Druig but she was afraid of his reaction should she randomly turn up. Instead, the girl travelled the world before settling down near a small village in the east of Finland on the Russian border. There she could live in peace — without the constant reminders of Druig or the other Eternals. Most of whom neglected to stay in contact with her.

That is until Ajak, the wise leader of the Eternals, and the only one who remained in relative contact with Delphi, was killed by a Deviant, which leads some of her friends from college right to the doorstep of her wooden cabin.