Nothing fucks with my baby

⚠️+18 CONTENT AHEAD.⚠️

"...I just need time to think, I need time to myself." I say into the phone. Luke had been trying to get me to come over to his place since the call began, but in all honesty, I did not want to go home.

"Beau, this is ridiculous. Why can't you just tell me where you are? I want to know if you're okay and if you are, why can't we talk?"

Because I'm at my ex-boyfriends house, you know, your boss? Yeah and he just went down on me.

"Luke, I just need to be alone right now, okay? I'll call you later." I hang up the phone before he even gets the chance to speak again. I let out a breath of air and look at myself in the mirror. I'm just glad I didn't wear that much makeup, the lipgloss was no longer there but I had remnants of mascara.

I look under the sink to find the brand new pack of makeup wipes I had left here long ago. After I remove my mascara, I get out of the bathroom to see Harry coming out of the bedroom, shirtless and in sweats with a pillow on his arm.

"Is everything alright?" He asks, dragging my attention away from his tattoos. I run a hand through my hair.

"Well you know, just my boyfriend wondering where I ran off to." I say and Harry chuckles as he walks towards the couch, pillow in hand. "What are you doing?"

He looks up at me as if it wasn't obvious that he was going to sleep on the couch. "I'm going to bed, why?" At this, I look away. I mean, it wasn't like he didn't have another bed in the playroom. Or his bed in his bedroom.

"I thought maybe you'd sleep in the room..." I trail off.

"With you?"

"Preferably." I shrug. "Or I could go sleep in the playroom so you can have your bed?" Harry looks at me in thought.

"You want to go in there?" He placed his hands loosely on his hips, an eyebrow raised. "Right now?" I bite my lip and shrug. "You're horny, baby?" He smirks.

"Harry!" I whine and he laughs.

"Okay, okay." Just as he was about to come close, I stop him.

"Bring that bottle of whisky with you, though." I suggest and he chuckles but obeys. He unlocks the door and allows me in first, once again the room was the coldest from the whole apartment, I shivered and instantly felt my nipples grow hard. "One more thing," I say and turn to face him. "No phones."

I put mine in silence and so does he before he leaves them out of the room. I wanted no distractions, I wanted it to just be us two in here. We both walk to the bed, the same cold satin sheets make me shiver when they touch my skin.

I reach up to Harry, bringing him down by his neck to me. Our lips connect hungrily and his tongue immediately meets with mine, soft and warm. As his hands roam my body, I push him down on the bed. He is taken aback but I soon straddle him. I take the bottle of whisky and reach it to my lips, swallow and then take more in my mouth.

This time, I reach down to Harry. As if he already knows what to do, he opens his mouth and I drop the drink in. He swallows and harshly grabs my face and slips his tongue in my mouth. We swallow each other's moans as I feel his dick harden underneath me.

"You make me so fucking hard," Harry mumbles against my lips. His hand reaches down to my pussy. My panties were gone from the living room so he had easy access and he took advantage of that as he slipped his fingers inside me. I gasp.

"Shit." I felt his long fingers curl in the right spot.

"Look how fucking wet I make you." Harry coos, kissing my cheek. "So fucking wet." Eventually, he's stops his assault and I get off him, he remains in bed and watches as I remove my dress, leaving me in absolutely nothing.