For the sake of us

⚠️ 18+ CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

H.

"...And anyways, I was thinking that maybe once we get back I could prepare my parents about us." I look away from my glass of wine and meet Beau's eyes. "Or...what do you think?"

Shit. Had I completely disassociated myself from what she was saying?

I clear my throat and sit up straight. I was slacking. She's sensing something's the matter with me, otherwise she wouldn't have asked what I thought about letting her parents know about us. Beau looks around, probably concerned by my silence but I couldn't seem to muster a word.

"Am I getting too ahead of myself? I'm sorry if I am, I've just never been proposed to before." She gives a nervous chuckle. She must feel like she's walking on eggshells around me at this time, I had been tense about this whole marriage thing. "You've been quiet since we got here." She sits back on her chair, almost slumping, her hand gently tracing the patterns on the tablecloth.

She's too good for me to hurt her feelings in anyway. She doesn't deserve this anyway it might play out. And whatever I say could go completely south.

I love her too damn much, I don't think I'm at all ready to let her go.

I lean forward and grab her hand, rubbing reassuring circles to the back of it. She looks up at me with those gentle yet seductive eyes. "You're right, I'm so sorry." I begin. "I guess I'm still appalled by what happened back home." That and what Ian Kingsley told me about not being able to have any children.

To be fair, he said it was a possibility, my results weren't back just yet. I know this because I pestered him by text message about them and he said he'd let me know when they would arrive.

But worse comes to worse, I can't have any children and I should still let Beau know about it. But the way she's staring back at me, with loving and caring eyes I just can't force myself to be the cause for the happy glint in her eyes to go away. "If you aren't ready you can always tell me." I bite the inside of my cheek. "Or we can always try having sex again." She suggests, a small playful smirk reaches her lips.

I laugh lightly and look down. I miss our sex. I miss the way we used to devour each other. How hungry we were for each other. How I couldn't keep my hands to myself whenever I was around her. The way the playroom stopped being a necessity for me whenever I was with her. We were at our prime.

Our sex now wasn't as savage. I guess it's because I knew she wasn't going anywhere and I had nothing to prove to anyone. It was like I found my own plaything outside of the playroom and it was the best sex I've ever had because it was personal and lustful and there was love. It's tender.

When I look back at her, her eyes are on me and much to my dismay, I feel my pants tighten. "Are you okay?" Suddenly the idea of bathroom stall sex sounded very appetizing to me. I reach over, pulling her in by her neck, catching her off guard severely. My tongue lightly licks her bottom lip making her gasp and if it wasn't for her pulling back, I probably would've ravaged her right here right now in front of everyone in the restaurant.

"I want you," I say as I stand up. "Right now." She doesn't have time to process my sudden change of demeanor because I am grabbing her hand and leading her back to the bathrooms. Thankfully there wasn't any people in here as I locked the door behind us. Bathroom stall sex was probably not the most hygienic  but I had a raging hard on and I don't know if it'll happen again.

Without hesitation, Beau's lips are on me as we close the stall door behind us and I push her up against the door. I pull her dress down from the top to reveal her full tits, kiss each with a slight bite and kneel down in front of her. I lift her dress to her waist and push her panties to the side, my mouth immediately touches her sweetness and she groans.