The firts meet

It was the year of World War II, Japan and the United States was in war, Japanese and Americans were hiding in Russian territory; The Americans were hiding in cabins in the forest and the Japanese were hiding in abandoned buildings that contained underground bunkers, each week someone would watch the perimeter. This time the chosen one was Thomas Tank Dempsey.

??:Soldier, you will watch to the east coast understood!"

D:Yes sir!

And so Tank Dempsey went out on his patrol.
Everything was going normal no enemies near fronw the perimeter his captain had asked him to watch. Demspey was starting to get bored so he decided to leave the safe and permissible perimeter.
After 30 seconds watching the perimeter he began to hear footsteps close to his location, he raised his gun to the brush moving towards him, his heart was beating a mile per minute, he feared that was more than one man near him,he prepared to attack when he suddenly he saw the most beautiful men he had ever seen in his life, he saw a Japanese soldier almost as tall as he was, he had a beautiful tanned skin he had well toned muscles and his eyes were amber the most beautiful he he had already seen it in his life.

?♡:"あなたは誰で、ここで何をしているのですか?!"

Demspey couldn't form a single word, The Japanese man lowered his Katana and looked in wonder at the man in front of him, the two looked between each other for a few minutes until Demspey decided to speak.

D:"I'm Thomas Tank Dempsey...do you understand my language?"

?♡: Yes, my name is Takeo Massaki Captain fronw the Japanese Imperial Army, whst makes an American enter enemy territory?"

D:"P-patrol sir."

T:"Ha, patrolling an enemy territory is that some kind of American joke?

D: "No sir I... I deviated a little from the route requested by my commander..."

T:"No need to be so formal you can call me Takeo."

D:"O-ok Takeo...you will goin to...

T:"No.you're safe with me here I won't report you...if you don't report us."

D:"No never..you are trustworthy."

T:"You barely know me and already think I'm trustworthy?"

D: "Y-yes you promised not to not tell anyone im am here..."

Takeo smiled and invited the American to sit on the floor with him, they had tea and talked for a long time.

T:"Dempsey, it was an honor to meet you, I beg you to meet ourself again."

D: "I fully agree with you it was an honor, we can meet here again tomorrow!"

T:"Yeah great idea can't wait!"

The two gave a warm, tight handshake and left for their camp.

D: What a beautiful man~

T: What a cute American~

(Credit para Bladgirl95♡)