The second time

Takeo was on his way back to his camp, he couldn't get out of his head the American's beautiful blue eyes and his beutfull blond hair , he had already seen several Americans in his wartime, but this one, this one was special, he managed to be: strong, fragile , cute and sexy at the same time.
  After some time Takeo returned to his base, he and a few other companions were hiding in an abandoned building that was falling apart. When he got there his companions were waiting for him, many were injured and tired others were angry at his dalay.

1??:"サー、どこにいたの?! (SIR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!)

2??:"あなたがアメリカ人に逮捕されたり捕らえられたりするのではないかと心配していました!"
(We were worried that you were stuck or captured by the Americans!)

T:"心配しないでください、私はただ周囲を見ていました、そして私は周りに敵がいないように感じました(Don't worry, I was just watching the perimeter and making sure there were no enemies around)

When anyone else would say something Takeo simply walked into the room he was staying in and closed the door, he was very tired and needed to rest, but even tired he couldn't get the beautiful image of the American out of his head, he was very anxious to meet him tomorrow.

>Demspey POV<

Dempsey had just arrived at his base, he was incredibly anxious to meet up tomorrow with Takeo, he couldn't wait to be able to chat and admire the Japanese  beautiful amber eyes, but all his happines was gone when his commander was waiting outside frinw his tent.

??: YOU SON OF A BITCH, WHY DID YOU TAKED SOO MUCH TIME TO COME BACK FRONW YOUR PATROL?!"

D:"I was making sure no enemies were near the base area sir."

??:"WOW YOU PATROLLED SO WELL THAT TWO RUSSIANS KIDS STOLE 1 MONTH OF FOOD SUPPLY!"

Dempsey  frozed when heared it, the food from his camp was almost done, and now that they were stolen he knew that his companions' situation would be worse and even worse for him,becaue he was patrolling   night.

D:"Sir I swear I patrolled the entire perimeter and didn't see anyone I ju-"

Dempsey had been silenced by a powerful punch that hit his face, his commander was famous for physically and psychologically abusing his soldiers, but no one had the courage to talk about it.
  The commander took a rope and tied the American's wrists tightly and hit him with all his strength, after a few hours the commander was tired and sweaty.

??:"Untie this whore and tell everyone we're going to run out of food because of him."

The soldiers waved and untied Dempsey, after that they went to tell what the captain say, Dempsey was desolated his heart was filled with sadness, he felt that he could fall to pieces at any moment.

??:"As long as you finght for me whore, you will go without food for 1 month and we will take the necessary amount from your payment for the stolen food."

Dempsey nodded and entered  in his pavilion, everyone stared at him with disgust and hatred, he realized that someone had wet his bed and stolen his pillow and blanket, he lay down on the bed as it was close to his time to rest.

??:"Good job...whore.

The lights went out and everyone went to sleep while Demspey was cold and suffering from his sadness.

(A spacial thank for Bladgirl95 she is the espiration for this book!)