The new group

It was almost morning, when waking up Dempsey could see that the sunset is about to rise, there was a pleasantly cool and icy breeze, when waking up a little Dempsey realized that he was being hugged by Takeo, his cheeks got incredibly hot and pink.

T:"かわいい~(Cute)

Dempsey's cheeks went from rosy to a reddish tinge making Takeo laugh a little at the marine.

T:"Caught a cold last night~?"

D:"...Yes...we are in a cold place and we sleep in the open sky."

T:"Strange I don't feel cold, on the contrary I feel better than ever~"

Takeo got up, taking the human warmth and warmth from the American.

D: "You're just lucky you don't catch a cold, and where are you going?"

T:"WE are going to my camp."

D:"What do you mean WE?"

T:"Sorry but I won't let you go back to your camp!"

D:"Look I know my commander is not the best person but I can't abandon my colleagues!"

T: "Of course you can, they abandoned you at the time of the abuse and also they practically kicked you out of their pavilion, so it shows they don't really care whether you're there or not."

D: "....you're...right but I can't show up at an enemy camp, your commander will kill me and then kill you!"

T: "No he won't, because I'm the commander, and I'll make sure nothing bad happens."

Takeo picked up his backpack and his katana.

T:"Shall we?"

Takeo held out his hand to the American, Dempsey held Takeo and guided him to his camp, after a few minutes they arrived at some abandoned Soviet buildings.

T:"We're here."

D:"Is your camp in abandoned buildings?!"

T: "I know it's kind of weird but on the bright side we don't get cold rain and nobody comes here, we're miles away from the city, and in case someone comes here we hide in the tree."

D: "Really pretty efficient I won't lie."

T: "See, you are  safe here!"

??: "主 よ, 私たち は あなた が 来 で で 眠り に 来 くる て い か た くる て ではない か か 心配 し ではない ではない 眠り よ か し ではない 眠り い か し ではない 眠り 眠り よ か ここ ではない ではない か よ し で で か よ よ(SIR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WE WERE WORRIED YOU'RE GONE DIDN'T COME TO SLEEP HERE AT NIGHT AND JUST COME BACK NOW?!)

  Takeo was interrupted by a tall woman with long black hair, she had incredibly black eyes and tanned skin.

T:"御坂美琴は、外出するたびにこんな風になる必要はありません.(Misaka for God's sake doesn't have to be like this every time I go out.)

When Missaka was about to say something she realized that Takeo was not alone.

M:"アメリカン!"(AMERICAN!)

By the time several Japanese soldiers desperately got out of their seats Dempsey knew what it was all about, everyone who was there pointed their swords at Dempsey waiting for a signal from their commander.

T:"今すぐあなたの銃を下ろしてください彼は敵ではありませんがゲストです!(PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN NOW, HE IS NOT THE ENEMY HE IS A GUEST!)

Misaka looked confused at Takeo. The other Soldiers who was standing with his swords waiting for atack was also confused. Everwone then puted their swords donw.

M:サー、あなたは狂っていますか?彼は敵であり、汚い、不名誉な豚です! (Sir are you crazy, he is enemy, he shoundt bê here he is a desonoble pig!)

T:御坂!私はあなたに私たちのゲストにもっと敬意を示してほしいです、そしてそれは誰にとっても良いことです、彼は私たちと一緒にいます、彼は彼が得ることができるすべての尊敬に値します。今、何か反対している人は自分自身を明らかにしてください(I'd like you to show more respect to our guest, and that's good for everyone, he'll stay with us, he deserves all the respect he can get. Now the one who has something against please reveal himself)

Mikasa looked at Takeo in disbelief, She disgustly looked at Dmespey and then walked of. Everwone was quiet nobody said anything. Takeo then smiled and looked at Dempsey.

T:"See. Im told you. Now someone call the doctor."

A female soldier noded her head and quiclki goed tô call their doctor.

T:"Good. Now we Will have some New rules since we have someone in our group who dosent speak or understand our lenguaje and costume. Who will help our friend around, im want someone tô translate and show our cultura and costumes, who will voluunter?"

Demspey smiled for himself abit he was glad Takeo was being really kind tô him. While he was thinking, a woman with a really dark bronw ayes and short Black Jet hair ofered herself tô help Demspey around.

T:" Oh, What a surprise! Do you know Inglish?"

The woman looked and noded her head while smiling.

T"Well, then thats enought im know Youre a really joyfull and patience and smart woman. "

Takeo then looked at Dempsey.

T:" She will bê your guide, She will help you adapt and speak our lenguaje."

Dempsey noded.

D" Im Thomas Tank Dempsey Má am thank you for you help and kindness! "

The woman smiled and with respect She donwed her head.

M:" Its a plesure tô meet you im am Mayumi Keigo. Please follow me tô your neew room. "

Demspey looked at Takeo, Takeo noded his head ad showing him tô follow her rules, He started tô follow the woman while Takeo got surrended by Soldiers.

??:"Sir, do you think this is a good idea??"

T:"Of course, he is not a treat for us, he is good man, now prepare the food we have a starting American tô feed.

The Soldiers noded and rushed tô prepare the food. While they gone Takeo coundlt stop smiling tô himself thinking what would his realationship with the American was goin tô bê in The futere.

((Hey guys im really sorry for stop posting for soo long im am here now! This history is Just happening  because @bladgirl95 it was all her idea, im hope everwone like it!))

(1087 words)