You are safe with me

Its was 6:15 am,the Americans soldiers was starting to wake up.  Dempsey when waked up felt his whole body hurt because of his comandant, and with difficulty he managed to get up from his bed, because of the cold he didn't take even a change of clothes the only thing he took was his military boots nothing else, when he left his pavilion he noticed that some soldiers were still looking at him angrily, he sighed heavily and started walking towards the mural that contained his activities and his training which was changed every day, all the soldiers who passed him purposely bumped into him or whispered whore for him, when he arrived at the mural the america realized that he would do all the exercises and all the activities, indignantly he ran to his commander's pavilion which was not far from the task wall.
  When entering the room he noticed that his commander left the ropes he used to abuse him on the table, they looked like a trophy for the man, Dempsey nervously entered the pavilion whose doors were quickly closed by the soldiers who served his commandant.

D: "Sir, there is a problem with my schedule, there says that  im goin tô do  all  the training and activities.

??:"No, your schedule is right."

D:"B-but sir  that  a lot of physical work I don't know if I'll be able to patrol at night!"

??:"And who said you'll patrol the night whore"

D:"I-Im won't!?"     

??:"I don't know if you're retarded or just acting retarded, you let 2 Russian kids steal 1 month of food~

D:"S-sir I swear it wasn't my fault!

Dempsey's commander got stressed and started tô punch him, the soldiers who was watching the door were  in silent they feared thar the same thing could happen to then.
After a few hours the commander finally stopped, but he didn't stop because of fatigue or because of tired or because that all he is doin is  insane, he stopped because the American started to covulsion on the ground, the soldiers who were with him were desperate they feared that Dempsey could no longer fight for the United States USA.  As they tried to get close to help the commander shouted.

??:"Don't touch him, in a few minutes it will be better."

??:"H-how do you know that?!"

??:"The same thing happens to my wife."

The two soldiers turned pale, one of them glared at the captain un disgust.

??:"Beating women is cowardice, you shouldn't beat them even with a bunch of roses because they have thorns."

The captain pointed his gun at the soldier and killed him, the other soldier looked in shock at his commander who stared back.

??:"If anyone asks it was suicide, understand?~"

The soldier nodded and walked away from Dempsey heading back to his place at the door. After a few minutes of the occurrence Demspey regained consciousness and stopped convulsing on the floor, he looked to the side and saw one of his fellow pavilions dead on the  floor.

D:"W-what happened to him?!"

??:"He killed himself now get out of here and do your requested training.

Demspey nodded and in pain went to do his training.
  With every step and physical movement his body screamed with pain, he couldn't stop for even 1 minute, each exercise lasted a different hour the longest was the suicidal exercise, it was a type of training in which soldiers had to run with stones in his backpacks,its helps to be mote resistant in war.
  When Dempsey finished everything was 00:47.
Dempsey was finished his body was full of bruises and cuts when he tried to go to the pavilion the soldiers barred him and said he would have to sleep outside by order of his commander, he was not so upset because of that, he saw it as an opportunity to see Takeo, he noded to the soldier and went to a far corner of the pavilions he jumped a fence and fled into the forest where he met with takeo, when he arrived in  the enemy area he realized that takeo was waiting for him.

D:"T-takeo!"

Takeo turned around smiling all to be shocked to see the American

T:"Dempsey, what happened to you?!"

D:"Ohh,this,this is something that you dont need tô worry about."

Takeo looked worried at the American, he took Dempsey's arm carefully and looked at the bruises.

T:"Your musclus are quite swollen what kind of training did you have today?"

D:"ohh, today I didn't have a lot of training the hardest I had was resistance training."

Takeo had studied Anthropology before joining the army to take advantage of his opponents, he knew Demspey was lying, his voice and body showed that.

T:"Dempsey please tell me what happened, someone attacked you?!"

D:"Takeo...I swear nothing happened."

T:"Demspey I studied anthropology and I know you're not telling me the truth."

D:"....ok...I'm being abused by my coaman-

T:"How long has this been happening?"

D:" 2 da-

T:"why is he doing this?"

D:"Because when im was doin patrol, 2 kids managed to break into our perimeter and stole 2 weeks of food."

T:"This is a thing that happens, he has no right to do this to you, did he touch you inappropriately?"

D:"No.

T:"Did he beat you?"

D:"Y-yes."

T: "Then he should be arrested, as a commander I know very well that what he is doing is against the law."

D: "Y-you don't have to worry about that I'm fine now!"

T:"im should. Your commander is a coward, his job is to train and help his comrades in wartime, not abuse them by accidents like this-"

Takeo looked to the american and  he saw tears forming  in the American's eye. Takeo looked at him and put his hand on his cheek, he carefull puted a  hand on his check and hugged him, Dempsey quickly hugged him back and started to sob on his shoulder.

T:"It's okay now I'm here...look let's do this I sleep with you here today and tomorrow you'll go with me to my camp, you'll be safe there~"

D:"B-but-"

T:"Shhh,you need to Rest"

Takeo took off his coat and put it under them he hugged Demspey protectively and began stroking the American's head, Demspey slonly started to fell asleep in the arms of the Japanese  who slept with him, Takeo unconsciously kissed the American's head as he slept, Dempsey smiled into his sleep and hugged him tighter.

(Agradecimento para Bladgirl95))