Author's Note

Thank you for selecting my story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © Rituparna Darolia.

All rights reserved. No part of this novel may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

About The Series:

Welcome To Fordsville, the fictional western town, fifteen minutes' drive away from Great Falls, Montana. Set at the far edge of Fordsville, in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, at the base of the Continental Divide, the Wild Creek Ranch is a picturesque place indeed. Surrounded by mountains, fields, and forests with a clear, sparkling river running through it, this is home to the entire Wild Creek Ranch Series! 

This is the second book of the Love In Montana Series, set against the beautiful backdrop of Montana.  You can find all the 10 books of this series on my website. Read for free and enjoy. The names of some places are entirely a product of my imagination. This series deals with the heartwarming,  sweet, country-based love stories of the Wilson siblings and their cousins. We had met them in the 14 Days With You (Forbidden Love Series Book 5) as River Ann Wilson's family members. You can find the book on my website under the Chicklit section.

Meet The Family: 

Story Summary
Twenty-eight-year-old Rex Bradley Wilson had given up all hopes of finding love when his twin decided to marry the woman he loved, Adelaide. However, on the night of his twin's wedding, he gets very drunk. In the morning he finds himself in bed with a hot girl who happens to be Adelaide's friend, Ember Fischer.

Twenty-four-year-old Ember was against men and marriage after a bitter experience. At her friend's wedding, she had no idea how she landed up in bed with the hot Rex Wilson. She swore to keep away from him after the wedding but what will happen when she discovers that her grandparents have fixed her wedding with none other than Rex Wilson? Will she be able to get away from her plotting family who leave no stone unturned to get them together?

The moment Rex saw Ember,  he fell in love. When he told Adelaide, she informed Ember's grandparents and they all fixed up their wedding. So how will Rex convince Ember that they were destined to be together?

Will Ember fall for Rex just like he had done for her? Read this sweet, heart-warming story of love, persuasion, and determination.
----------