Mummified

My eyes flung wide open to find my whole body covered up in bandages.I started to panic. I look down at my torso to see that my body was now stuck in a big paper mache like cast. I tried moving my arms,but when trying to, I felt a sharp pain run throughout my whole body.

-"Where am I? Why am I wrapped in bandages like a mummy!? WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!?"I screamed, muffling under my bandages.

I was starting to panic so I scanned the room I was in to try and grasp the situation I was in. This is bad! Where ever I was, I wasn't at home nor in a hospital room. 

Just then, I heard the door flung open by a tall person holding some medicin and a first aid kit. I was so relieved that someone came to help me! I couldn't see them very well because of the bandages wrapped around my mouth and nose so I could only see slight movements. Judging by their height, it must be Mr. Lumpy! I thought to myself. 

For a brief moment, I thought that I was in good hands because I knew Mr. Lumpy used to be a doctor, not a really good one, but atleast he had experience. My breathing started to slowly return to its normal pace until I saw the color green in the corner of my eye...

(W-wa wait...M-mr. Lumpy d-doesn't wear green)I said to myself as I started to panic.

I then made the worst decision by looking up and locking eyes with him.

-"FLAKY YOUR AWAKE!!~♡"

-"AAaAaaAAAAAaaAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"I screamed but only muffled cries were heard bouncing of the walls.

(WHAT IS FLIPPY DOING HERE!?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Authors Note: 

Hi guys✌ This is my first time writing something like this EVER.I hope it was at least decent enough to keep your attention and I hope you'll be interested in seeing more of my work. I'll be working on the next chapter but that really depends on you. Ok baii ~👋