Mummified pt.2

Flaky's POV:

This is...weird. I've never been alive for more than a day after being cut, eaten or killed in general. 

I wanted to ask Flippy why he saved me when he knows I would've been good as new the next day, but before I could say anything, he poured some medicin in a spoon and held it up to my face.

-"Say aaah~!"Flippy said playfully. I looked down at the spoon and opened my mouth making way for the spoon to enter. 

I felt kind of embarrassed being feed like a baby but seeing that I was practically disabled I had no other choice. Is this how Handy feels?

The medicine tasted like the cherry flavored paste that the dentist would let you choose between mints.

The soldiers face began to light up bright red. He then quickly turned around and covered his mouth then started mumbling to himself over and over as he clenched his chest tightly. 

What is he doing? Is he ok? Wait is he about to vomit?! I'm so confused...

When he was done with...whatever he was doing, he said that he was going to go in the kitchen to make us some dinner and asked what I wanted.

-"A-anything i-is ok"I politely answered back. I didn't want to be rude nor did I want him to go out of his way to prepare a meal that he might not have the ingredients for.

He raised his hand in hesitation but decided to put his hand back down and went out of the room closing the door behind him.

Oh wait! Ugh...I forgot to ask him why he saved me. It was kind of him but still, I can't put my guard down just yet. I'm dealing with a cold hearted murderer here.

Technically it's his other side that's dangerous, but that doesn't change the fact that he's able to flip out again and kill me!

What's more concerning is that I don't even know what causes him to go berserk. Although he did say that an alarm caused him to flip. Maybe loud noises triggered him! Ok as long as I don't make any loud noises I should be-

*CRASH!*

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~