Mummified pt.4

Flippy's POV:

As I was making some soup for dinner, I heard a loud crash coming from the room Flaky was in. Flaky! Is a she ok!?

I stopped whatever I was doing and then rushed to the guest room and opened the door.

-"Oh hey there Flips"Nutty waves at me while pinning Flaky on the bed with his other hand.

What was he doing here?....And why was he on top of MY Flaky?

-"30 seconds."

-"huh?"

-"You have exactly 30 seconds to explain yourself."

I could see the squirrel's face quickly change from a calm expression to an intimidated one. He better have a good reason for being here. Otherwise....I'd have to clean up after myself all over again...

-"I came in by flying into your window because the candy Gods were mad at me for trying to take some candy that I found. So right now I'm trying to find it before they take it back!" 

....Oh right! I forgot who I was dealing with here: An idiot who's also a delusional candy psycho.

I almost didn't believe him until I noticed a bag filled with sweets leaning next to my foot. So I tossed the bag of cavities at him and told him to get of Flaky.

When he got of her, I went up to her too see if she was ok.

-"Hey Flaky? Is everything ok?"I asked 

She flinched when I spoke and then averted her eyes from me pointing them to large pieces of glass shards lounged into the bed frame and pillow.

-"Oh my goodness! Non of them hit you did they!?"I asked while taking out the shards and putting them on the side table. 

Flaky shakes her head while trembling in fear of my presence.

It's completely understandable being afraid of me and wanting to be far away as possible after all that I've done, but it really puts a spear in your heart when the person who fears you the most is also the person you love.

*POP!* *POP!* *CRACKLE!* *POP!*

Gunshots!? Wait don't tell me, Nutty's eating...I looked over at Nutty crunching up a rock pops wrapper. 

 (Oh no...!)

(Oh yes~....)I hear a low chuckle arising from the deepest darkest parts of my mind. A hand creeped out of that darkness and placed itself on my shoulder.

 A hand creeped out of that darkness and placed itself on my shoulder

(It's my turn to come out and play...soldier) Fliqpy playfully said before pushing me into the darkness.  

Fliqpy's POV: