Mummified pt.1

Flippy's POV:

(Damn, his parts were all over the place! Such a hassle to clean, huh Flippy?)complained an evil bastard. It was my other half again, arising from the shadows just to torment me.

-"You don't get to talk after that stunt you pulled."I scowled at the monster in the back of my head.

(Are you really that upset that I hurt your lil hedgehog?)said the murderer.

-"First of all ,she's a PORCUPINE. Second,it's all your fault that she was hurt this badly!" I started to grow even more fed up and tired of his blabbering 

(What's the big deal!? Everyone in this town gets resurrected after a day or so. How is this any different?) 

-"OK THAT'S IT ! I've had it with you!" I said as I made my way to my medicine cabinet to grab my pills.I decided to take two more pills than my average dosage and gulped them down in hopes it will get Fliqpy out of my head.

(You know even if you take those things you still won't be rid of me, right?) chuckled Fliqpy as his laughter started to fade away.

I sigh in relief,"Phew....He's gone"I put my pill bottle back in the cabinet and took out some medicin and a first aid kit.I should probably go check up on her. I slowly made my way to my guest room and opened the door. There she was, the most adorable girl in this neighborhood. Even if she was covered in bandages like a mummy and that her face was half covered, she was still able to make my heart skip a beat upon seeing her laying on my bed~♡. As I came closer to the bed to place the medicine bottles on the side table, I noticed her looking at me. She's awake!

-"Flaky!~♡"

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Flaky then started to flail her arms and legs as she panicked. So I took her bandaged hand in an attempt to calm her down. She might undo her bandages and worsen her healing process. 

-"Don't move to much or else your wounds might open up again"I said reassuring her. It worked! She stopped flailing her arms and slowly calmed herself down. Even though she stopped screaming and squirming,  I could still see her trembling and holding back tears out of fear.

Flaky POV:

-"W-w-what am I-I doing h-here? What h-happened?" I asked the man beside me.

 He seemed to be confused at what I said. Oh I almost forgot, my mouth was still covered in layers of bandages. I looked at the paper collar liked cast around my neck and mouth and made a pouty expression.

I suddenly heard the noise of a metal object open. It was Flippy holding a pocket knife up to my face! I let out a loud inaudible scream before I closed my eyes waiting for him to finish me off, but instead of the being stabed in the face, my paper collar now had a gap in it allowing me to speak.

-"There!"said the green bear."Much better don't you think Flaky?"the kind man said happily.

-"Y-yeah..heh..heh" I responded slightly giggling in a worried tone. He started to stare at me with big eyes and red cheeks.

-"F-flippy?"I asked as he snapped back to reality. 

-"O-oh yeah! Um what were you trying to say earlier Flaky?"questioned the flustered bear.

I asked him what happened to me and why my body was in a cast and what was I doing in what seems to be his house. He told me that my limbs were cut off my body by plates when he... "flipped out" and that when he turned back into himself, he saw I was still alive so he decided to take me and my limbs to the hospital in hopes of putting me back together.

They were able to successfully sew my parts back together, but apparently someone set off the alarm causing him to flip out again. So he took me in and took care of me. 

This didn't really make sense to me because we both knew that I would be just fine the next day. In fact, him and I were the ONLY ones who knew about this town's curse. So why take the time to take care of me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~