Parents talk about their kids

No one's POV

Another fine morning in Paris. A school day which gives every adult a break from their energetic kids and do some business they plan to do. No sign of any akuma causing any disturbance to this fine day.

In the bakery we have the hard working bakers making freshly new batches of pastries as their usual routines. Speaking of usual routines the parents from Marinette's class would drop by the bakery to pick up whatever they please. The first parents to walk into the bakery is Alim Kudel aka Alix's dad.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs.Dupain-Cheng." Alim greeted.

"Hello Alim it's good to see you again. Now what would you like to order for today?" Tom greeted as he prepares for Alim's order.

"The usual I'd say." Alim said as Tom went to do Alim's order. While waiting for his order he decided to have a conversation with Sabine and Tom.

"How is your daughter doing?"

"She is doing fine minus her late to class and over sleeping but as long as her grades are in alright I'd say everything is good with our Marinette." Sabine looked at her husband giving him the face that says "she isn't all that bad" expression as Alim found it funny of how they see their child.

"Kids these days we won't understand them no matter what they do in their life or secrets they hold." Alim said while he fixes his glasses. Not long before entering the bakery is Rose's mother Cheryl Lavillant.

"Good morning." Her soft voice greeted.

"Same to you Cheryl." Alim said as Cheryl returned his gestures as she looked around for her morning treats.

"Say how is your daughter doing Cheryl." Sabine asked. Most of the parents in the class knew what illness Rose is going through which they give their support to Cheryl.

"Rose is doing just fine as long as she has what she needs I'm happy that she's happy." Cheryl smiled at the way the other parents were concerned about her daughter but between the adults they didn't want to worry Rose and treat her as if she were glass.

Later came in Max's mother Claudie arrived for her breakfast she can munch on. Then came Alya's dad Otis, Juleka's mom Anarka and Sabrina's dad Roger. The parents laughed when Roger and Anarka argued about the noise problem she had been doing.

"It's nice to see that your kids are doing well Anarka." Cheryl smiled while she drank her tea.

"Heh my two sailors are what keep me boat afloat mate." Anarka said as she took a big bite on one of the pastries.

"So is my Sabrina. She has been keeping everything in check despite being under the hands of the mayor's daughter." Roger spoke as he munched away on his donuts with his coffee.

"Speaking of kids has anyone heard about this new classmate of theirs?" Otis brought up the topic as all the adults looked at him curiously.

"I haven't." Claudie said.

"Well my daughter Alya was going on and on about this girl named Lila who has been doing incredible things however, I feel that these amazing stories she tells aren't really true." Otis looked at the other adults as they all gave him a look to continue on sharing.

"From what I heard is that she saved a famous rock star's kitten being at an engine of an airplane which as a result she got tinnitus afterwards on her right ear." Otis looked around the room to see if any of the others catch his drift by what he means.

"Wait from what I heard from Rose is that she has tinnitus on her left." Cheryl looked at Otis with wide eyes from heating this situation.

"She also talked about how she has arthritis on her right wrist-"