You can't fool me but I can fool you

Lila's POV

"I wonder what unfortunate events will I do to Marinette." I said to myself as I got my brain into thinking ways to get Marinette in trouble. Seriously this class is easy to fool so are the homeroom teacher and principal. The locker trick seemed to get everyone to believe that Marinette did steal from me that even the principal didn't bother to let Adrien to say a word.

'Perfect.' As I thought to myself looking for an item I can put inside Marinette's locker. I decided to use my bracelets for my plan to make her classmates lose trust in her.

"Time to put you in your place Maribrat." I smirked to myself as I thought about doing this during the end of lunch hours.

Timeskip to lunch

As soon as everyone from my class left the locker room I decided to start my plan.

"Marinette wouldn't know what hit her." I whispered to myself as I watched as the locker room almost became empty I stealthily go to Marinette's locker. This would be simple because I fooled everyone the last time I did this trick.

As soon as I opened her locker I found pink box wrapped with a red ribbon. I smirked as it could be something so special she probably made. Whatever it is I will take it with me and show off to the class and make up a story about a friend made me this present.

"Hmm change of plans I might as well take this present and I'll tell them that this is mine and if Marinette tries to say anything I'll feel bad and make everyone tell her she is jealous of me getting gifts." I thought as I took the gift with me and headed straight to class.

By the time I made it to class I held my head high and walked to class with the present in my hands. As soon as the class saw me they rushed over in awe.

"Lila who gave you this box?" Rose asked.

"My boyfriend from America." I lied.

"Awe that's so sweet of him." Alya gushed as everyone in the class came to me.

"Whoever your boyfriend is must be a lucky guy to have you." Nino said as I continue the same routine.

"I guess so."

"Lila he really is lucky to have you as his partner." Mylene praised.

"What do you think he gave you?" Kim said as everyone also wanted to see what was inside the present.

"I don't know I guess I'll have to see what it is." I said as I start to open the box even if I don't know what it is I'll play along as I normally do. I glanced over at Marinette to see if she looked at the scene but to my surprise she wasn't looking at me.

By the time I opened the box expecting something ugly made by Marinette only for something unexpected than what came to mind.

No one's POV

Marinette and Adrien heard screams from the back as they both turned around to see what happened. To both of their "surprise" they saw Lila and their classmates covered in glitter. Lila who happens to be holding the box was fully covered with glitter from head to toe while everyone else are either covered in glitter or just bits of it. Juleka and Nathaniel were the lucky ones to only get bits of glitter on their pants or shirt that is easily removed but for the others who were close to Lila weren't lucky.

Glitter was everywhere in the back of the classroom all over the desk, carpet, floor, seats. Some had a lot of glitter in their glasses or in their hair. Their screams and gasps we're so loud that teachers and students wanted to see what happened.

"What's going on here?!" The science teacher Ms.Mendeliev called as she rushed into the room. She looked at the scene of most of the class covered in glitter which made her eye twitch in agony. Mostly because since she never allowed any stuff like this allowed in her lab because of how much it bothered her to see something that distracts her students from learning but she always kept her lab clean. She can allow chemical spills or any gross spills but if she found her lab covered in glitter she would have lost her mind by now. Luckily for her this isn't her lab so she was relieved that she didn't have this class otherwise she'd give more extra work and assignments as her way of punishing them.