Keep your eye on the wheel

Lila's POV

"Hey everyone." I greeted my classmates doing my usual routine. Everyone greeted me with open arms which is a good thing for me. They suspect nothing of me.

"How was your trip to New York Lila?" Nathaniel asked.

"Did you meet any superhero's like Majestia?" Alya questions holding out her phone meaning she also wanted to ask for an interview.

"I have Alya she was super nice to me and saved my life when an evil villain showed up. We both teamed up and captured the bad guys and after that we go grab a coffee together." Another tale to feed my worshippers as they all bombarded me with questions and praise me once more and it never gets old. I looked over at Marinette not bothering you listening to me because she knows about my lies.

It's too bad no one in this class doesn't listen to her but I love the attention I'm getting so I don't feel too bad about taking Marinette's friends.

"I also got my driver's license so we can go out together in my new car." I smiled proudly.

"Wow you already own a car?" Ivan said.

"You are so lucky Lila I bet you can drive that thing anywhere you want." Nino clapped for me.

"What kind of car is it?" Juleka asked.

"Oh I don't know my mom promised me either a Lamborghini or Tesla."

"Wow you must have worked hard to buy yourself either of them." Kim praised me as I smiled at him.

"Must have been the people I have helped out and this is a thank you gift from them."

"Wow how generous of them." Rose squealed.

"Yeah unlike some people." Alix muttered angrily looking at Marinette. Everyone looked at her also giving her the same look as Alix's.

"You know Marinette you wouldn't have to work so hard to bone if you trusted Lila's connection." Nino said.

"Yeah instead you just give Lila a hard time." Nathaniel said while Juleka nodded.

"With those so called "designs" you make in your sketchbook I don't think you even have what it takes to one up Adrien's dad." Kim taunted.

"You don't even care if Lila is akumatized because of your words." Alya looked at Marinette with a look of disapproval. This was perfect. I look over at Marinette and smirked knowing I had won but she didn't back down which pissed me off.

"You all think I don't have what it takes to succeed in my life choices however my designs are legit. Not only I have won the derpy hat contest but you know I have been praised by the Queen of Fashion who also happens to be Chloe's mother. If you all don't know she is the most harshest fashion critic around in fact she is the one who discovered Gabriel and if it weren't for her he wouldn't be the way he is today." Marinette looked at me and my group smugly as I feel everyone around me fall back by her words.

"Hah I'm glad you see my mother that way Dupain-Cheng." Chloe smiled at her as if they were friends.

"Of course only someone like you would be friends with a meanie like Chloe." Ivan said.

"Ew who said I am friends with Dupain-Cheng I'm only being nice because my mother looks up to her skills and anyone who has enough talent to make her spend her precious time on them would make me acknowledge and respect them." Chloe explained.

"Exactly as I mentioned before since Audrey loves my work it's already proven that my designs aren't worthless as you think they are." That stupid brat made her point which makes me want to get rid of her chances to succeed.