Kai x Reader

Hii friends..
Here is my first oneshots book..
I just hope it will be fine..
If you like it.. please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT..
I really wanna know if it's fine or not..

You are Kaily. You live with your brothers Phi and Free in your mansion in Spain. You are a powerful blader just like your brothers and your bey is Fire Phoenix.

Kai's pov..

I knew from the very beginning that this is going to be a headache to be their captain but now we even have to recruit a girl?! Girls are weak!

And why the hell is this idiot again late?! When will this boy understand that it's a plane not his private jet that it will wait for him?!

"Don't worry Kai, Tyson will come just in time." Max assured me.

"Hn." I slightly nodded and closed my eyes again.

After almost 5 minutes, Max said cheerfully smiling " Tyson! Hurry up, you know you are late! They were about to take off!"

"Oh come on Maxie, they can't leave me behind at all. You know I am the world champion afterall." Tyson said rubbing back of his head.

"Just sit down already! You are disturbing others, idiot!" Hillary snapped at him. This caused me to smirk.

Hillary and Tyson are together since 6 months now, but still, she handles him and even he is afraid of his girlfriend.
Sometimes I can't really understand that how can she like this stupid?

Maybe... Because of his kind and good nature. A lot has changed since we met.

Ray has finally gotten the courage to convey his feelings to Mariah. Even Max has grown up a lot. He is now with Mariam. Good for him.

The plane finally take off. I still can't understand their rule of having a female blader in the team if you want to participate in the championship.

"Hey Kai! I am really excited that we will recruit a new member in our team!" Max said to me causing me to open my eyes and look at him.

"Hn" I replied not wanting to spoil his mood.

He opened his mouth to say something but closed it again. I and Max get along well. He is like my younger brother and I know that he wants to ask me something but is nervous.

I sighed. His puppy eyes always work. "What is it?" I asked rolling my eyes.

He gave me a questioning look.
"What do you want to ask?" I asked again.

He smiled nervously and said "Um... Actually... You know... I and Mariam are together.. And Ray and Mariah are such a nice couple as well. Tyson and Hillary are happy also.. So..."

I raised my eyebrow questioningly.

He continued " Well.. we- I was wondering if... You.." I know where is this all going. Why are they interested in my love life? If it was someone else, I would have snapped at him but it's Max. This Tyson really knows how to get answer from me.

"Well.. are you having someone...? Or are you... Still... Single?" He finally completed.

I sighed and looked at him and replied "I am single and 'happy'" I tried to put emphasis on the word 'happy'.

"But Kai-" he tried but I cut him off saying " I don't want to discuss my love life that don't even exist, Max"

"Okay." He said " But atleast tell me one last thing. Then I promise I won't bother you."