Gingka x Reader

vanshikakurenai2009

Here it is. I hope you like this chapter 😄

Reader's pov...

"Calm down...Calm down... Calm down... It's gonna be just fine.." I reminded myself for the upteenth time while I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I tied my blond hair in a ponytail as my purple locks also dangle from it.

(I hope the pic is as per your satisfaction, I didn't get much time to edit it)

It's been years now.. and again, I'm back here.. I took a deep breath to compose myself and went to my room after getting ready. I reached to take my bag but my hands were still shaky due to nervousness and anxiety.

Finally, I reached the town's most famous fast food store, that's where I'll be doing job during my stay here.

I got inside and greeted the lady who was the owner of the shop. She's a lovely lady with a cheerful personality.

I hurriedly wore my apron and got to my work. After the rush hour, I sat down on the stool behind the counter. It was so exhausting!

As the bell rang and the door opened, I stood up and welcomed the customer. He was a dark red spiky haired guy with fair complexion.

"Hello" he said excitedly "I heard so much about this shop! Can you get me Hamburgers?"

"Sure, I'll be right back." I said and went to get his order.

I returned and found him sitting on a table in the right and gave him his Hamburgers. Then I went and sat on the stool behind the counter.

Just then, two girls entered as well. They seemed familiar.. where have I seen them...?

When I was busy racking my mind to remember who they were, one of them spoke up, "Oh? You.... You are... Mia... Right? Mia Tanaka..?"

That's when I remembered that she used to be my classmate when I used to be a student in a nearby school here...

The anxiety that I have been feeling in the morning had calmed by now but it shoot up again when I saw her... And all those memories... And more precisely... Her memory..... Came back flooding...

Tears started to form in my eyes as I tried to hold them back..

When I didn't react, another girl spoke up "What are you doing here? When did you returned to the town?"

I'm feeling suffocated... I wanna run away... Please.. leave me alone.. I never wanted to come back.. I know that I only caused trouble here... I wanted to disappear somewhere.. but.. I can't..

My eyes were stinging with tears forming in them and my head started to ache as all those memories.. from the sweet ones to the bitter ones... All of them.... Started to come back in my mind...