Gingka x Female Reader

You are Y/n with ____ length h/c hairs and beautiful e/c eyes. You are a friend of Gingka and others. You are a pretty skilled blader as well with your Beyblade b/n. You have a cheerful and sweet personality.

Y/n's pov..

I was sleeping peacefully when my dear alarm clock ruined my sleep and I had to wake up. I looked at the time and it was 6:00 AM!!

Why the hell is it 6:00 AM?! I set my alarm for 7:00 always! Then it striked me!

TODAY I AM GOING ON A ROAD TRIP WITH GINGKA AND OTHERS!!

I can't believe I forgot it! How big a stupid I am to forget such a big thing!

I jumped out of the bed and started getting ready for the trip that kept me awake for almost the whole night and then slipped out of my mind in the morning.

I mean like really? I forgot the thing for which I was so excited!! I got freshen up and after the bath, I slipped into this outfit for my life's best road trip!

Why best? Well it's because Gingka is going to be there! I mean he is the best optimistic and kind guy you can ever meet!

I rushed towards the door as I hurriedly grabbed my belongings that I packed last night because of my overwhelming excitement. Then I took the most important thing, My Polaroid Camera! I wanna capture every moment of this trip!

I have to reach there at 7:00 AM and right now it's 6:48 AM already.

The plan of this road trip formed kinda suddenly as Gingka came to the B-Pit a couple of days ago with his new friends.

They were twins and became good friends of Gingka. They were of same age as ours and after having a good conversation with them, we came to know that Gingka helped them against some Street beybladers.

As a thanks, the twins invited all of us to their hometown sometime. Well, the story actually starts from here. Gingka heard that there's a tag team tournament there and he got so pumped up about it.

And the road trip is actually a plan he made to make the journey more exciting. That's why I like him this much because he always makes things more fun! He is so optimistic even in the hardest of situations.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I heard as I came out of my thoughts. Then I saw, Kyoya standing in front of the B-Pit looking annoyed.

Is that because of me somehow? I am so clueless here.

"Where were you going exactly? I called your name for like 4 times!" He asked irritated.

Oh.. well.. I can't help it. I didn't notice that I have arrived the place where I had to. I was actually now standing a bit far from the B-Pit. It was all because I was thinking about Gingka! I always lose the track of time and place whenever I think about him!