Kai x reader (Johny McGregor's sister)

Suggested by - JiaMcGregor7

You're Jia, a kind hearted, sensitive and polite girl. You're the sister of Johny McGregor, with a complete opposite personality from him.

"Calm down!" I shouted as I glared at both the boys in front of me.

If glares could kill, this house would have witnessed two murders just today.

Never have I ever imagined that the most important boys of my life will have this bad of a grudge with each other.

I get it that their first meeting was disastrous for their impressions but can't they start anew??

"What is Hiwatari doing in this house, Jia?!" Johny queried while shooting daggers at Kai.

"Why is this guy here?" Kai asked, his voice echoed through the drawing room.

"Will you both calm down?" I yelled at them and the blanket of silence fell over the room.

"Why didn't you tell me that this guy will be here??" They both said in unison.

"I thought that since you both are beybladers, you would get along well! I didn't know you both will fight like long lost enemies! So I kept it surprise." I told them, filled with disappointment.

"Atleast tell me what problem do you have with each other?" I queried expectantly.

They both scanned each other for a moment before speaking up.

"This guy's attitude." They said at the same time and I sweatdropped. They both have it in abundance.

"See? You both can have same opinions?" I spoke up, not getting anything else to say about that.

"I can't bear to see his provoking face!" Brother said.

"I can't even bear his annoying voice." Kai argued.

"He's too quiet and indifferent!"

"Your brother is way too loud."

"His blading style is too annoying!"

"He doesn't even have a blading style. He just wrecks everything."

"He thinks himself to be too smart!"

"He is too dumb."

I facepalmed. How can so similarly adamant people have this much of issues in getting along?

"Atleast you both are equally adamant.." I told them.

"Don't compare me with this guy!" Brother glared at Kai.

"Indeed, he's not worthy." Kai backfired.

Come on! Give me a break!!

"He's too-" they both started but I had enough! They can go on like this the whole day! So, I cut them off mid sentence.

"Fine! If you both can't put your problems aside for me, than forget me!" Saying this I dashed into my room, leaving them both alone in the room.

I wanted them to get along well.. but they can't even bear each other in the same house..

I laid down on bed and sighed heavily.

I can't choose any one of them.. Brother has always been there for me whenever I needed him. He's been completely opposite of me but he never treated me rudely like how he portrays himself to others.

He might appear to be an egoistic and adamant person to others but he always used to give up in front of me.. He never denied me for anything, no matter how troublesome it was for him to fulfill my wish.