A sample

Hello guys,HK here. I was thinking of writing a new fanfic. In this fanfic karna will be immensely op. I'll write the few lines as a sample. Well let's get on with it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today the entire world seemed like it's expressing it's happiness. Animals were dancing in the forests , wind was traveling and giving it's coolness everywhere, birds chirping was sounding like a beautiful song and sun was giving a very gentle warmth.

In Kuntibhoj-

Kunti who was the daughter of King of Kuntibhoj was tired after playing with her friends.

Kunti- ha. Looks like something good is going to happen. The prakriti devi seems so happy that everyone can literally feel it.

Kunti was going to the roof of the palace to feel the cool air on the roof to relieve her exhaustion.

Kunti- haa. I feel so tired. Everyone was so full of energy today because of the good weather.

Kunti was was watching the beautiful sunset in the distance and mesmerized by it.She suddenly remembers the mantra that was given to her by sage durvasa.

Kunti- hmmm. If I used this mantra would surya dev appear before me. Haa,of course not. You need to do a very hard penance of gods to meet them. But maybe...

Kunti who was still an ignorant child did not know the power of the boons of sage durvasa.

Kunti- alright, let's try it.

Kunti started chanting the mantra.

With a bright light suryadev appeared before her. When Kunti opened her eyes she was surprised to see a radiant man appeared before her floating in the air.

Kunti(a bit shaken)- wh-who are you?

Suryadev with frowned brows said-I am suryadev Kunti. I came here because you called with the mantra given to you by sage durvasa.

Kunti was surprised to know that the mantra actually worked.

Kunti- s-so the mantra actually works? I-l am sorry for disturbing you suryadev. I was just testing the mantra. Now that I know it's real I'll use it wisely. You can return now.

Suryadev with a frown a bit deeper than before said- Kunti ,have you forgotten what sage durvasa said when gave you that mantra.

Kunti tried to recall what sage durvasa had said and she was scared to remember that the mantra was getting a child from the Devs and sage durvasa had warned her not to use it before marriage. Otherwise instead of a boon she'll get a curse.

Kunti(scared)- d-dev, please forgive me. I forgot the true use for this mantra. Please forgive me and return. I'll call you first when I am married to have a child.

Surya dev- Kunti,how can you forget something as important as that. Now, I'll have to grant you a child and you have to accept it,no matter what. Otherwise I can't return which will put the whole swarmandal ( solar system) in jeopardy.

Kunti- what!? Please,dev don't do this. Please, my father's reputation will be tarnished if society gets to know this.

Kunti kept on pleading for a good ten minutes to surya dev.

Suryadev(in anger)-kunti! You've already done a mistake by using a boon like that. Now I can't make a mistake unblancing the whole universe by not returning. You'll accept my child. Do you understand!?

Kunti who was already exhausted,was also scared and in panic she started saying things without thinking.

Kunti(in panic)- I-in that case, i- I want a child who is stronger and more skilled than mahabali hanuman,shree ram,Ravana and indrajit.