CH-1.1 KARMFAL AND UNKNOWN DESTINY

CH-1.1 karmfal and unknown destiny

???- hello,dear readers. Wondering who I am , right? Well,the answer is very simple...

*Drum beating*

From the closed curtains ,a man with a handsome face and  charm similar to the moon came out in a dark blue tuxedo. He was wearing a dark blue masquerade mask ,with a crescent moon scar on his nose which only seems to increase his charm and a Cheshire cat like grin.

RK- I am non-other than the big brother of your dear writer. You may kindly call me RK. Dear ladies and gentlemen, it's a pleasure to meet you all.

While the woman had hearts eyes,men had sneers on thier face as they saw RK.

RK- I am sure you have many questions like where HK is and why was he so late in updating. Well, I shall answer these questions in his place. As you all know, he's preparing for exams and can't have any distractions. While I know you all must be eagerly waiting for his update but please understand that though he wanted to write I had to reluctantly drag him to his books. I ask you to patiently wait for updates.(finished with a charming smile)

While females were vigorously nodding their head , the men were only glaring at RK with intense hatred.

RK- So, to appease you all, I had decided to give you all the unfinished product for now. I hope you'll enjoy.

------------------------------------------------

Surya dev( angry)-KUNTI

Kunti who was already very distraught turned around and saw suryadev who was very angry. She immediately joined her hands in front of him.

Surya Dev( in anger)- how dare you Kunti !? How could you be do this kind of vile act!? To throw your own son in ganga river!? Is your heart made of stone!? Did you ever thought of what would happen to the child after this!?

Kunti(sobbing)- suryadev, please forgive me. I know I did a sin. But I didn't have a choice. If I didn't do something my father's reputation would be tarnished.

Suryadev-DO not give me such excuses. If you didn't want him, you could have given him to an orphanage or to a childless couple. But instead you chose to throw him in ganga like a trash. Even when my son begged you , you didn't stop. What was his fault? It was you who foolishly decided to use such a powerful mantra like this and asked for a child with qualities that is almost anyone to possess in your panick. And even when I fulfilled all your demands and even gave my kawach and kundal. You still do this. Very well , Kunti, I, the ruler of navgrah and source of all energy curse you.

YOU WHO ABANDONED HIM ON THE VERY HOUR HE WAS BORN WILL BURN IN GUILT AND LONGING OF HIM EVERYDAY. EVEN WHEN HE WILL BE IN FRONT OF YOU, YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO CLAIM HIM AS YOURS. BY THE TIME, YOU'LL REVEAL THE TRUTH OF HIS BIRTH,THE SOCIETY WILL THINK OF IT AS A SIN TO EVEN TAKE YOUR NAME ALONG WITH MY SON'S. YOU WHO ABANDONED HIM BECAUSE OF SOCIETY,THE SAME SOCIETY WILL QUESTION YOU FOR YOUR HEARTLESSNESS.

After shouting his curse,surya dev vanished from there.

Kunti was completely broken after that. Her friend who stood like a statue all this time after seeing suryadev, decided to console Kunti.

Priyamada-control yourself rajukumari.

Kunti- what do I do now, priyamada? Not only did I do such a sin in my stupidity but also got a curse, now who'll marry me in future? What do I do ?

Priyamada doesn't know what to say and even though it was wrong she was inwardly glad that surya dev didn't curse her too.

She somehow consoled Kunti and took her to her hut that she was staying in for last nine months.

------------------------------------------------

While this was happening,devi ganga took suryadev's son to a safe place on suryadev's request.

She looked at the most handsome child,she has ever seen in her arms looking at her curiously.

Devi ganga(sad)- putra, since the time of my descent to earth, I've always been the one to wash others sin. But this sin is something that even I can't wash. Pura,today I , the daughter of brahmadev bless you that you'll always remain pure,putra.

The child giggled at  ganga devi and slept in her embrace while ganga devi lovingly looked at him.

Surya dev- devi ganga, please bring my son to someone who could raise him well.

Devi ganga- don't worry,surya dev. I have the perfect person in mind for him.

------------------------------------------------

Near the ghats of ganga, a man was standing with an expressionless face. He went near the water and done his surya pooja and asked-

???- hey, surya dev , if I have done a sin , then please forgive me. Me and my wife have been childless for years. We have been trying to have a child a lot of times. But every time, it's the same. Nine months ago, my wife was finally pregnant. But look at my fate, the child that we were waiting for with so much hope,turned out to be a still born. My heart is completely broken after this. We even went far away just three days before the child birth to ensure its safety,but it seems that heavens didn't want me to be a father.

------------------------------------------------

RK-That's all my dears,I hope you enjoyed the chapter.Now then questioning time. How will the curse of suryadev will take shape? How will Kunti and priyamada's life will change after this? Who is the man praying to suryadev? What will happen to karna now?so many questions but all of you have to wait for the next chapters written by my brother. Please vote and comment to show him your support. And support for his exams too😉.

RK- also comment, which do you liked more my cute and naive brother or handsome and charming me.( Finished with a wink and a mischievous grin)

HK-ONI-CHAN

------------------------------------------------

Warning:- 1. I apologise if my work is offensive towards you without knowing. I apologise to
arjun, krishna and mahabharat fans if they think what I doing is insulting.
                   2. I apologise to highly religious people who read this and find this offensive.As I mentioned in the summary and intro,this is a merely fanfic for fun,I have no intention to hurt anyone.