IV. Niece?

"Mom? Do you recognize these girls from the picture?" Elle asked worried when her mother stared at the photo in her hand without any word.

Natasha put the test tubes with red substance and the photo back in her jacket.

"Mom?"

"We gotta go."

And this is how the Black Widow with her daughter ended up in the capital of Hungary

And this is how the Black Widow with her daughter ended up in the capital of Hungary. Elle didn't know why and what her mother wanted to do in Budapest.

Natasha and Elle were in a train full of people. Their station was supposed to be really soon.

Woman kept Elle close to her the whole time, she saw that girl was nervous a bit, but it wasn't time for an explanations. At least for now.

"Alright El, now our station. Stay close to me." Natasha whispered, taking Elle's hand and rising with her towards exit to line up behind the people.

Natasha got off the train first to help Elle get out as well and they started walking into the city with the crowd of people.

As they walked the streets, teenage girl watched everything carefully, she was curious about what were around her. People, buildings, language. That all was quite different than in America. She lived there most of her life, so it was some kind of new experience for her.

Elle's interest was interrupted by her mother, because they were already on the place. It looked like Natasha had been here before, she knew the area quite well.

Woman opened the gate that led to the old tenement house. There was much quieter than it was on the street. Elle could see the man with the grocery bag, the woman hanging the laundry on the balcony, the children's toys.

 Elle could see the man with the grocery bag, the woman hanging the laundry on the balcony, the children's toys

It was just - normal.

But the girl was convinced it was just appearances. Everything connected with her mom always was crazy, but she was already accustomed to being the daughter of an asasin.