ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹: ❝𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠.❞

I step into the area, seeing the foggy dust below me swirl for each step I took. It flew up into my face, causing me to cough. Fanning it away, my eyes adjust, seeing empty shelves with broken parts, circuit servers, and more dismembered toys. Its cold and unwelcoming atmosphere made me shake, making me wrap my arms around myself.

Clink... clink... clink...

The faint sound of metal reached my ears. It was faint, but clear. My eyes dart up.

It was my friend.

(Player) was on a metal walkway, about a hundred feet or more above where I was. Even above me was dusty; it was difficult to see them. They then walk forward, standing in front of a giant wall. I look at the wall, mesmerized and terrified at what I witnessed.

The flower.

An immense poppy flower painted on the dark concrete wall, with a small door in the middle of it. Does this have something to do with the new doll? I think to myself. Is this was they were looking for? I then recall what (Player) told me a few hours ago.

"Gotta find the flower."

I kept watching them. They took one step, and then another. They grew closer and closer, until they were a hair away from the door.

I wanted to yell at them to stop, but I wasn't sure why. Was it because of the treacherous mood that the flower was giving off? The possible safety of (Player)? The unknown world that lays behind that painted poppy? Whatever it was, I was too slow to react.

"Hey, wait!" I exclaim.

Too late.

At this point, (Player) was far enough into the flower. I could hear my voice bounce off of the lifeless walls.

Disappointed, I sigh in defeat, looking at my surroundings. This room seemed more eerie than the entrance of the factory itself.

I turn to the elevator. But before my finger met the rusty button, my curiosity grew more enormous. This exact place was the Innovation Wing. Were there secrets down here that they didn't want the public to know? I lower my arm and look back at the room. Stupid choice, but I need to know.

I go further into the foggy room, with more dead toys, and suddenly being met with multiple Poppy Playtime posters. Every single poster I saw was the same: Poppy's giant eyes and the text "POPPY WANTS TO PLAY".

I walk to the right, glancing at the posters. Although they weren't, it felt like their eyes were always following me. I finally reach an area where there were rarely any Poppy posters, but there were an awful lot of empty toy boxes. Majority of them had ripped up toys in it. I gulp and press forward.

Past the boxes were more circuit servers, as tall as one story. Most of them were off. Others were glitchy or sparking with weird sounds. There were several rows of servers that I slowly past.

All of a sudden, a groaning, wincing noise echoed in the Innovation Wing. Its spine chilling sounds made me tremble with a deathly fear. It was followed with hissing and grimacing; it almost sounded like some type of monster.

The more server rows I pass, the louder the grunts and groans were. My frightened heart pounded against my ribs, almost as if it was telling me to go back home and never return.

I wanted to go back to the elevator, but this place was so huge, I was already lost. I made my choice to follow the noise. It could possibly be a person. Someone in danger, perhaps.

Soon, the noise was so clear, it almost felt as if it was just in front of me. At the last row of servers, I slowly peek behind it. I tense up, seeing something other than a human being.

It was Huggy Wuggy.

He's alive?

He was laying on his stomach, his head facing the opposite direction from me. The creature moans again in pain. I spot a small pool of blood flowing from his head. He stops squirming, relaxing as his breathing grew weak.

As I watched, I couldn't help but feel sympathetic, but scared at the same time. Should I help him? He then whimpers like a cold puppy.

I slowly come out from behind the server, but Huggy seemed to have heard me.

He slowly turns his bloody head, staring right at me.

My skin grew pale once I saw his thin, pointy teeth.