Chapter 2

Luffy pov: As I thought that I saw Traffy was looking at me I smiled brightly as normal the his face turned a little red then he smiled a little at me I was really flustered cause I like him and I looked away really fuckin quickly I'm pretty sure Sanji saw that cause he draged  Traffy by the wrist to a different room and he might kill him I hope Sanji doesn't😶.
Sanji pov: I was enjoying the music and the sunset view until I spoted Luffy-swan smiling at law and then law blushed and SMILED at her I knew something was on cause Trafalgar never smiles at anyone so I draged him in by the wrist to another room and said"You like Luffy-swan,right?" Law said"No! I don't we are only allies" I said"sureeee but if you change you're mind on her tell me I can help you" he said"ok but I want to ask you a question" I said "what is it?" He said "when I look at her EVEN before she turned into a girl my stomach felt like its in a whirl what is that feeling?" I said "That feeling is of being in love" he got fluttered and looked away I said"bye now" then went outside and said "Capitan-swannn Nami-swannnnn & Robin-channnn! do you guys need anything?" Luffy-swan said "lemonade! pls" nami-swan said" strawberry milkshake" Robin-chan said"tea pls" then I went to the kitchen to make them what they wanted.
Nami pov: Sanji asked if me Luffy & Robin wanted something Luffy said"lemonade pls"Robin said"tea pls"& I said "strawberry milkshake" then he went to the kitchen to make us what we wanted  I saw Law come out of the boys room and sat on the floor next to Bepo, Robin and Luffy talking.I went to Luffy and Robin that were talking and said "hey Luffy let's change your name.What about hmmm Luna?" Luffy said"I will not change my name I like my name as it is" I said"but Luffy is really masculine" Law said"yeah you should change it" Luffy said"Nope!" Robin said"Actually Luffy does not need to change her name since it can be used for both male and female" I said"ok but still can you pls consider it?" Zoro intarupted me and said "Nami its only been 4-5 hours of Luffy being a girl leave her alone and we have to meet the kidd pirates on the next island and you told that by tomorrow we will be there" I said"ok fineee"
law pov: I was listing to their conversation and said"yeah you should change it" my heart was beating really fast when I talked to Strawhat-ya.
Luffy pov: when zoro said that Sanji came and gave me,Robin& Nami our drinks and then Sanji went to the kitchen and I saw Traffy  followed him.
law pov: I followed blackleg-ya when we got to the kitchen I said"Blackleg-ya I need you're help"Blackleg-ya said"I know you want to make Luffy-swan yours so first do not hit her" I said"why would I hit someone I am attracted to?" He said"GOOD!" then zoro-ya came in the room and said"you like Luffy huh? So promise me that you will not make Luffy cry and if I see her shed a single tear and she said you made her sad and now she is crying I will not hesitate to kill you" I got scared and said"y-yes!" Blackleg-ya asked"why do you care about her so much moss head?" Zoro-ya said "because I care about her as a younger sibling" Blackleg-ya said"Fair enough"I said"ok can you two help me?" Both said"sure"
      ———chlif hanger———