Chapter 4

Luffy pov: I went down stairs to the aquarium and saw Traffy laying down then we made eye contact and then he said"Are you gonna sleep here?Strawhat-ya" I said"yeah Nami said I have to sleep here cause I can not sleep in the boys room anymore for some reason" then I sat down
Law pov: I was about to lay down but I saw Strawhat-ya in the room then asked that was she was gonna sleep here she told me the reason why then I thought"ok she either knows or just consider about her"(haha the line"ok she either knows" is an ester egg for the plot also leave a guess what the plot is😼)
Nami pov:After I said that to Luffy I went to mine and Robin's room Robin said"Y'know that Law likes Luffy,right?"I said"yes thats why I told Luffy to sleep down stairs"I said then sat on the bed and said"good night Robin"She said"you too nami"

———the next morning at 4:30———

Law pov: I woke up and saw Strawhat-ya next to me I got very flustered but calmed myself down after 4-5 min slowly got up not waking up Strawhat-ya then went to the brathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face went to the kitchen where everyone was and said"morning" everyone said"good mornning".
Luffy pov:I woke up stretched and went to the batroom brushed my teeth then went to the kitchen and said"good morning"everyone said"good morning" Saiji gave us breakfast we said"Itarakimas" and ate our food then around 5:55 Nami said"we will be there any min so Luffy go change into the outfit I gave you yesterday I ran into the boys room and started to change
Nami pov: I said "we will be there any min" then told Luffy to change into the clothes I gave her she went to the boys room to do so but brook and Sanji decided to take a look at Luffy but I closed the door properly and then I hit brook  and Zoro hit Sanji and the I kicked Sanj and Brook  down the stairs me and Zoro were worried about Luffy cause she is very nieve and stupid on top of that we are meeting kidd and his crew but she was still the idiot we know and love. Luffy came out of the room I said "you look good Luffy" Zoro said"same answer" Luffy came down stairs and said"How do I look guys?"
  —the outfit Luffy was wearing—

Robin said:"you look great"usopp said"very good"chopper said"very pretty" Brook said "brilliant"Sanji said"Beautiful" then he ran in the boys room and got a book and ot said"you look gorgeous" Law said"you look really stunning"in Spanish that God ...

Robin said:"you look great"usopp said"very good"chopper said"very pretty" Brook said "brilliant"Sanji said"Beautiful" then he ran in the boys room and got a book and ot said"you look gorgeous" Law said"you look really stunning"in Spanish that God no-one knows that I know Spanish Luffy said"thank u guys" I said"guys we are here!!"
Luffy pov: Everyone said I looked great and I was happy with that ans cause I haven't wore an outfit like this in a long time then Nami said we are here and then Franky stopped the ship before we got off Sanji gave each one of us an ice cream I brought yesterday cause it was very hot for the past few days we were walking and then I bit my ice cream and then said"akkkk my teeth hurt now I have a brain freeze!!!"Law laughed at Luffy cause she was making a really funny face then she said"Hey!don't laugh at ME!!" I also felt my face heat up a little then I bumped into someone and It was.........
       ———Clif hanger———