Chapter 3

Law pov: After they said that Blackleg-ya said"If you see Luffy-swan needs help you ask if she and since she is so obviously so if Luffy-swan does she will probably say yes and if she says no do not also look out for her as you do for others she might like you because luffy-swan likes people that treat everyone same so yeah you have to make a move"I said"ok,thanks blackleg-ya" he said" you're welcome"then I left and saw Strawhat-ya,Nose-ya,Nami-ya and Nico-ya playing volleyball then Strawhat-ya looked at me and said"Traffy!wanna play with us?"before getting hit in the face with a volleyball then she said"owwww my head"I said"Are you ok?" She said"Yeah"then I said"ok also get rest because you only changed into a girl yesterday also we have to meet the kidd pirates"
Luffy pov: I was playing volleyball with Nami,Usopp and Robin then Traffy came out of the kitchen I asked if he wanted to play with us then I got hit with the volleyball he asked me if I was ok I said I was he said"ok" then remind me to take rest cause I just turned into a girl and we have to meet kidd and his crew I said"ok" Nami said"hey Luffy I have something for you"I said"really!?"in an exited tone Nami said"yes,follow me" I followed her she gave me something then said"weare this "I said"okay??" This was the outfit

Law pov: After they said that Blackleg-ya said"If you see Luffy-swan needs help you ask if she and since she is so obviously so if Luffy-swan does she will probably say yes and if she says no do not also look out for her as you do for others she m...

Nami said"you know what wear this outfit tomorrow"I said"cool" then took it off and wore what I was wearing before then went outside Sanji said"Dinner's ready!!" I rushed to the kitchen then everyone came in and said"Itarakimas" and ate dinner Nami said"everyone go to sleep now we have to wake up extra early tomorrow" everyone said"hai"Law went down staris to sleep Robin went to her's and Nami's  room and the boys went to their's I was about to go to the boys but Nami dragged me and said"you sleep down stairs cause"I said"Why?" Nami said"just go!" I said "fine,fine"
          ———Cliff Hanger———