Prison Cell, 1795

A boy in a cell, a young 10 year old boy sat in a cell alone with a tiny window barred in. The boy had no one he could love around him. Most of them had past from the Revolution.
A man pale as can be with no nose wearing a black cloak opened the cell. "Hello young lad"
The boy refused to speak just waving his hand slightly at the tall cloaked man
"I have come for you Louis" The cloaked man spoke in a very dark pitched tone.
Louis got shocked and scared. "H-how did you know m-my name Monsieur?" His eyes were filled with terror and fear of this cloaked man.
"Well I have come to take you home my boy" He responded, then moving closer to Louis.
Louis thought for a second and then spoke once again. "Dad?" He said curiously.
"No, your father is dead. Along with everyone else in your old family. I have come to take you to your new home with me, your new father," The cloaked man said a little surprised about him not knowing what had happened before.
Louis starts to cry then stands up and hugs the cloaked man's leg having no one else to lean onto. "They died?" Louis said while he was crying.
"Yes they have, but now no more crying my boy we must leave now," He said very firmly not really caring for how emotional Louis was.
He wiped his tears. "Who are you Monsieur?"
"I am Lord Voldemort, an old friend of your father's," He responded caring enough to answer him. "Now we must go back home in England my boy."
     Louis replied with "But my family and-"
     Voldemort cut him off, "I am your family now so come, take my hand my boy," Voldemort would lift his hand and cue for Louis to take it.
     Louis hesitates to take his hand but then sighs and takes it.
     Voldemort now wraps his cloak around Louis and put out his wand.
     Louis started to freak out inside but kept his strong face outward. Once Louis saw the wand he remembered some stories from his father about creatures that looked like Voldemort but decided to look over that. He knew inside that this could be his escape from the revolutionary's that killed his father.
     Voldemort uttered the words "Praemisit Domum", moved his wand in an up and down motion 3 times then went diagonal from right to left and held onto Louis tightly.
     "Poof."
     They were gone from the cell. The cell now looked like it was abandoned for years even though the cell was only abandoned for a second, with no one in site.