First Death Eater Meeting

Draco walked Louis back down the stairs, passed the room from earlier and lead him to a big room. Their was a humongous table with a black tablecloth and beautiful black cushioned armchairs. The walls were black with dark grey details and these cloaked figures guarding around them. At the head of the table their would be Voldemort with 4 cloaked figures behind him keeping guard. Next to Voldemort was a tinier black armchair with cushion being raised up by 4 elf's on their shoulders.
     Louis would then move next to Draco and would hold his hand only trusting him.
Draco would hold Louis' hand tightly and would start to walk with him to his seat.
Louis heart started to beat very fast not knowing what to do but all he did was just squeeze Draco's hand tightly and walked all of the up to Voldemort and Draco bowed.
"My lord, I have brought Louis Charles like you requested."
"Thank you Draco." Voldemort would then move his hand in a motion to tell Draco to go back to his seat.
Draco would then let go of Louis' hand and go back to his seat in between his mother and father.
     Voldemort smiled, "Come here Louis, have a seat next to me."
     The elf's would put the chair down and Louis would go on the chair. Then the elf's would lift the chair onto a wooden platform to make it look even to the chairs look even.
     A short blacked hair men who wore a weird robe spoke. "My lord, why is their a boy here? And more importantly why is this boy next to you?"
     "Well Severus, this is Louis Charles, the Dauphin of France. I think you out of all people should be aware of his family now." Voldemort would stare into Severus' eyes.
     Severus would nod, "Oh, I see then my lord." His eyes would stare right at Louis.
     Louis would start to shake a little getting reminded of the National Guards and Jacobins from Severus.
     "Severus, how is Hogwarts?" Voldemort asked curiously taking an interest into this topic.
     "My lord things are going very well, people think that Mr. Potter is going crazy because they don't believe that you have returned which is always better for us.
     Louis just sat their confused about this Hogwarts place, was it a prison, a place of work, maybe even a school. The boy would think about his father and cry. Being in a room full of people upset him too much and he was all alone with so many people.
     Voldemort and Severus were having their conversation about Harry Potter when Voldemort stated. "I need you to talk to Dumbledore about enrolling Louis Charles at Hogwarts. He is the son of one of the most important and powerful wizards of all time."
     "My Lord I will talks to Dumbledore about Louis Charles attending Hogwarts but he's only 10 still and who knows if he is even magic" Severus had a very cold look on his face still staring at Louis.
     Louis would jump up once Voldemort stated his name and just listened to their conversation and then say. "School? What's that Voldemort? Are their people their like other children!"
     "Of course my boy." Voldemort responded. "It's a place where you learn and make friends and valuable allies"
     Louis looked at Voldemort and smiled. "Sounds like fun!" He got very happy about hearing this always wanting someone to talk to
     Lucius chimed in. "Your highness school is not fun, it's strategic and determines everything you will ever do!"
     Louis started to cry. "But it must be better then being in a cell right?"
     Lucius stated to laugh, "Oh Louis you are such an idiot! School is meant to torture one not be fun!
     Louis get very scared and went onto Voldemort's lap and hugged him out of fear crying into his shoulder. Voldemort smiled a little surprised on how he felt a little better then usual with Louis hugging him.
     Voldemort spoke, "LUCIUS! YOU BETTER SHOW THE POOR BOY RESPECT. HE HAS BEEN THOUGH MORE THEN YOU CAN THINK OF!"
     "I'm so sorry my lord, I didn't not mean to disrespect the boy..." Lucius started to get a bad feeling in his stomach.
     "Good, now apologize to the Dauphin!"
     "I am so sorry your highness please forgive me for my actions." Lucius said while looking at the boy with a guilty look.
     Louis was trembling but lifted his face up from Voldemort's shoulder and looked at Lucius, "It's fine sir just don't be so mean next time."
     "Of course your highness"
     Voldemort got up from his seat with Louis in his arms holding him tightly. "Meeting concluded, I expect everyone back here with everything I have asked of them in a weeks time or else!"
     All of the death eaters got up and bowed to him. Voldemort walked out of the room with Louis in his arms.
     As they were waking out he asked, "Are you okay my boy?"
     Louis smiled at him, "Yeah father, I'm okay. That tall blond man and the short blacked hair man are mean and scary and mean to me though"
     "Shh my boy they will warm up to you I promise they just take time to warm up to new people." Voldemort smiled at him flattered that Louis called him father.
     Once Voldemort reached the door to exit, 2 elves opened the double doors for them that would go into the sitting room. Voldemort walked out of the room going to the sitting room still having Louis in his arms making sure to hold him right and protect him from any harm.
     After Voldemort left the other death eaters left the meeting room and went off their separate ways to do their duties and responsibilities that they needed to take care of. Lucius would sat in the room watching everyone leave regretting what he said to Louis wishing that he didn't explode as much on the poor boy as he did and disobeying the dark lord somewhat.
Draco walked out with the other death eaters and went to his room hoping that Louis was Alright and that his father did not have another blow out about all of this stress and protocol that none of them have ever been accustom to.