Malfoy Manor, 1995

Once Voldemort casted the spell, everything in their minds felt like it had changed. The sky got brighter and the air felt cleaner. Soon enough everything was brighter and better.
     Louis still hidden inside of Voldemort's cloak pretty scared about what was happening around him. Everything he had known was gone, he could never go back and all was left behind in the cell.
     Voldemort swiftly put his wand away in his cloak. Then he would open the other side of his cloak letting the boy step out and see his surroundings.
     Louis looked around and was amazed "This is the world, this is better then my dreams!" Louis eyes were shocked and happier then he had been in a long time.
     "Of course my boy this is the world." Voldemort spoke in a very bland tone not finding any depth in what Louis had said.
Voldemort would then take Louis' hand and walk to a big mansion with a beautiful front garden.
Louis remembered his old homes with their pretty gardens that his mother would love to walk around with him and his sister in. His eyes would start to water up, he rubbed his eyes to try to get them to stop tearing up.
     Voldemort would knock on the door. He would have Louis next to him, still holding his hands making sure he didn't let Louis go.
     A tiny elf would open the door and usher them both into the manor. Inside, the wall's would be in
grey's and with dark oak wood floorings and furniture with black cushions.
The elf would then leave them and a tall man with long straight blond hair and a snake cane walked in. Louis would cling onto Voldemort's leg once the tall blond man came into the room. He was wearing a black suit and then bowed to Voldemort.
"My lord." The tall blond man stated.
"Ahh Lucius." Voldemort stated "I must thank you for letting me and my new son live in your manor.
I'm sure you know who the boy is Lucius." Voldemort would speak in a cunning and sharp tone not wanting a single bit of his words to be ignored.
"Well no My Lord I do not know who this boy is, why is he the Dauphin of France or something" Lucius would start to laugh after that snarky comment.
"Yes he is in fact Dauphin Louis Charles. Lucius, you must show the boy respect here!"
Lucius started to freak out and then he would bow. "I am so sorry for my disrespect Your Highness."
Louis would still be holding Voldemort's leg not knowing what to do since he had been abused for a while made him forget how things should of been.
Voldemort would then take Louis off of his leg, then giving him a tiny black suit, undershirt and tie to wear, "Put this on my boy it's better then your prison wear i promise"
"Voldemort where should I change?" Louis was confused not knowing where to go.
Voldemort signaled for Lucius to show the boy to his room and then Lucius stated "Follow me Your Highness, I will show you where your room is."
Louis nodded and then put out his hand for Lucius to show him where his room was with his right hand meanwhile his left hand was holding the clothes Voldemort gave him to change into.
     Lucius would then lead the boy upstairs to go to his room.