Close Friend of Voldemort

Voldemort would walk in seeing the things on the desk and smiled. Then he would stroke the boys hair as he was sleeping to wake him up.
Louis' eyes would slowly start to open and he would mumble, "father...".
Good morning my boy, I hope you had a good rest. I heard the news that you got into Hogwarts and I am proud of you son.
Louis eyes by now would be fully open and Voldemort would have stopped stroking his hair. "Father, your proud of me?"
"Of course I am Louis, your my child now so obviously I'll be proud. I do need you to get up and get dressed though, I need you to meet one of my closest friends son."
Louis lifted his back from the bed and sat up. "Okay father." Then he would get out of the bed and start to get himself ready and Voldemort would leave the room and close the door.
Voldemort would say from the outside of the door. "Meet me in the drawing room my boy okay?"
Louis screamed back. "Okay father" then he would get himself fully ready.
Meanwhile Voldemort would walk down the stairs and to the drawing room where his very close friend would be.
Once Louis was finally fully ready he would open the doors and walk down the stairs at a normal pace and go to the drawing room.
Voldemort walked up to Louis. "My boy this is my very close friend Bellatrix Lestrange.
Bellatrix would be a tallish woman whom had very curly hair with a couple of white strands in her black hair. She would be wearing a weird dress thing with multiple strings tying it up to fit her. She would stand up and walk to Louis Charles
"Ahh Voldemort you brought the little stupid boy." She took out her wand that look bent and put it on his chin and lifted it up.
Louis would start to tremble and Voldemort would take Bellatrix's wand out of her hand and hide it in his cloak.
"Hey what was that for my lord!"
"Don't terrorize my son now Bellatrix... he's very much a valuable person."
Bellatrix realized finally whom the boy was and spoke. "Oh dear so sorry for that your highness. Well like the dark lord stated I'm Bellatrix Lestrange. Trust me I am not that rude to people who I know."
Louis stopped trembling and looked at Bellatrix. "It's okay your not that rude compared to the scary people I had to deal with"
Voldemort spoke again. "See Louis no one here wants to hurt you."
"Well my lord I heard Lucius speak of the Dauphin in a way that reminds me of how we speak of mudbloods."
Voldemort looked at Bellatrix. "Let your brother in law be, he will get his pack back soon."
Another woman would walk into the drawing room whom had blond somewhat curly hair. "Oh sister what are you talking about in here with the dark lord about my dear Lucius."
     Louis would stare at the woman looking very much like he remembered of his mother.
     Bellatrix spoke to the woman. "Oh Narcissa, that's now none of your business."
     "Well Lucius is my husband so I consider it my business sister"
     Voldemort would chime in, "Narcissa, that is not proper conversation right now is it?"
Narcissa would then see Louis and nod in agreement with Voldemort slightly while staring at Louis.
Louis was staring right back at her and then uttered, "mom?"
"Oh you poor thing, I am not your mother sadly Louis but I am a close friend of hers back in the day." Narcissa would then walk up to Louis and Bend down to his level.
"Oh hello madame" Louis stated
"Just call me Narcissa, Louis"
Louis would then hug her and say, "thank you"
"Your welcome Louis" Narcissa would then hug him back and smile a little being reminded of her own son when he was younger.
Voldemort would chime in, "I see the Dauphin finds comfort in you Narcissa." Then he would walk up to Narcissa and whisper something into her ear.
     Narcissa would then let go of Louis and then bow her head and then left the room.
     Louis was confused based on what happened, I mean why did she have to leave he thought. He sat on the floor.
     Bellatrix would pick the boy up and set him on a couch and take out her wand. Louis would start to tremble and be afraid of her but wouldn't show any emotions.
     Voldemort meanwhile was making sure Narcissa left the room and planning something in his mind not paying attention to what was going onto Louis.
     Bellatrix would then scream, "You stupid boy get yourself out of here stupid royal!"
     Voldemort would hear this and scream at Bellatrix, "Step away from my son Bellatrix NOW!"
     Louis still trembling without any other emotions would start to shut his eyes from the unexpectedness of this happening. Then Bellatrix would step away from the boy and leave the room.
     Voldemort went up to Louis on the couch and hugged him and calmed him down to make him feel better.
     "Tomorrow my boy we go to Diagon Alley to get the supply's for Hogwarts Louis and Draco can come with if you wish" Voldemort would then kiss his forehead and get a feeling of love he had never felt before.
     Louis nodded, "okay father, and thank you". Louis smiled and then hug him back in thanks.
     "Your welcome my boy, and why don't we just light a fire here and relax together"
     "That sounds great father" Louis smiled and then would lean on Voldemort.
     Voldemort signaled for an elf to start a fire in the fireplace and give them a big blanket which the elf nodded and did so.
      He would take the blanket and put it over him and Louis to get warm near the fire inside the cold Manor.
     Voldemort and Louis would snuggle each other need the fire and they would then close their eyes and fall asleep together caring to make sure that they were secure.