Acceptance Letter

A crow would shatter the window in Louis' room and would sit on the head board of the bed holding a envelope. The crow would drop it over his head and vanish.
     Louis woke up from the envelope being dropped on his head confused on where the letter came from. He sat up on the bed and looked at the envelope which was addressed to "Mr. Louis Charles Capet"
Louis saw the envelope and would open it slowly. He would see a letter and pouch come out. He would read the letter first.
Dear Mr. Louis Charles Capet,
It is with great honor that you have even invited to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You have been seen using magic and said magic being strong enough that the school saw potential in you even if you are younger then the usual staring age here at Hogwarts. I hope you have the honor of enjoyment.
Sincerely, Professor McGonagall
Louis looked at the letter once he read it and smiled. Then he would set the letter down on the bed and picked up the pouch.
The pouch was very heavy so he shook it. The moment inside jingled a little. Louis raised his eyebrow and then he opened the pouch and carefully turned the pouch upside down over the bed and some coins fell out with a note.
He picked up the note and read it,
Some money for your school supply's which can be read on the backside of the letter -McGonagall
Louis was confused and then picked up a coin. It looked foreign unlike the currency he used to see which showed his fathers face on them.
Louis would then turn the letter to the back to look at the list of supplies which he didn't understand what they were.
Draco would walk in.
"Louis... oh my it came" Draco spoke as he was shocked.
Louis look at Draco confused then said "what is so important Draco?"
"Louis it's your Hogwarts letter! It is very important in this world my friend"
"Oh... is that the thing father was talking about getting me into?"
"Yes in fact it is and it worked, we are going to school together" Draco would go up next to Louis and look at his supply list and coins and smiled. "I remember my first year, it's quite fun I think you will like it Louis"
Louis' head turned to Draco and looked up at him "Draco do you think so? I never been to school."
"Me either till Hogwarts, I think you will do just fine but I was told to come in here for a haircut you know."
     Draco would sit on the bed and then look at the money. "Oh my you got 1,000 galleons, that should be enough but I don't know."
     Louis sat on the bed next to Draco. "Galleons? Is that money here?"
     "Indeed it is Louis. I think Lord Voldemort will be pleased to find this out."
     Louis raised an eyebrow. "Lord?"
"Yes he's the Dark Lord Louis, did no one tell you?"
"Wait what that's cool" Louis was fascinated from the words.
Draco smiled and then spoke once more. "Let's go tell Voldemort the good news Louis I think he should know that Snape did it.
Louis looked at Draco and smiled back at him. "That sounds like a good idea Draco."
Just as he said the the door opened and a thump would walk inside.
"Draco what are you doing in the dauphin's room?" Lucius would speak in a time that would cause fear in Draco.
Draco spoke while shaking from fear. "Father... I was just talking to the dauphin and we are having a good time..."
"Draco Lucius Malfoy you listen to your father!"
"Sir it is fine Draco is my friend..." Louis would get a flashback from when prison guards would yell at him and a tear rolled down slowly on his right cheek.
Lucius would bow. "I am so sorry your Highness for offending you. I see you got into Hogwarts sir?"
Louis nods. Then Draco would hug Louis and comfort him. Lucius would then speak again. "Well they we probably honored to have you your high-" Lucius got cut off
"Stop it Lucius I am aware may you tell my father for me cause that would be helpful"
Lucius bowed again. "Of course your highness"
Lucius would swiftly leave the room and shut the door lightly going to find and talk to the dark lord about Louis getting accepted into Hogwarts.
Draco would let go of Louis and smiled at him. Then Draco would hold Louis' hand.
"Louis are you okay? I am sorry about my father he's very annoying like that"
Louis nodded. "Your father Draco is scary... he reminds me of the guards that yelled and abused me."
Draco would hold Louis' hand tighter, "their their it will be alright I will protect you louis from my father
"You promise?"
"I promise"
Draco remembered the whole reason he went into his room. "Louis, is their anywhere you would like to go?"
Louis thought for a second. "Maybe to a place with food. I was to experience other types of food maybe.
"I have a better idea Louis, we go to the Wizard pub in Diagon Alley while we shop for the school supplies."
"Draco that sounds splendid" Louis yawned. "I think I am going to get more rest, goodnight Draco."
Got up. "Good night Louis" Draco would leave the room and close the door behind him.
Once he left the room, Louis would put the contents from the letter all organized on his desk and then got into the bed closed his eyes and fell asleep.