Ch. 6 Success or Fail?

In the HLU's cafeteria, Irys let out the biggest sigh in her entire school year as she sat down at an empty table. It has already been almost an entire week since Irys started planning on the group date with her and her friends so they all could hang out and have some fun. Whether it was because she couldn't find a concert nearby or a day when everyone was free. What was she gonna do, she was really looking forward to Alex and Bae getting to know each other.

Bae: "Woah, what happened to you? You look like someone broke your limited edition Nirvana Nevermind Album. What happened?"

Irys looks up to see Bae, Calli, and Mumei coming to her table. Irys quickly put herself up so she didn't look as bad as she felt.

Irys: "I don't sound that bad Bae, but... Remember when I told you I was planning on a group date to a concert so we could party like rock stars."

Bae: "Yeah, what about it?"

Irys: "I can't find anything! Especially when everyone is free for Spring Break."

Calli: "Have you talked with any of your other friends if they know of another concert that is still selling tickets?"

Irys: "...my other friends don't really hang out at concerts. Mostly sports games and the Mall."

Everyone grew quiet while trying to think of another way they all could hang out together.

Calli: "...Well it might be a long shot but I might know someone who might be able to help us into a concert. But which one I couldn't tell you."

Irys: "REALY?!"

Calli: "Yeah, her name's Ina. She runs a food truck and works at some of the concerts. I could maybe talk with her about getting us in and we can give her some labor as payment."

Irys: "That sounds like it could be fun!"

Bae: "I don't know, you cooking. I think you'd be better off on the other side of the stove."

Irys: "Hey! I know how to cook you jurk."

Irys gave Bae a playful punch.

Bae: "I don't mean just boiling water and adding noodles to a pot."

At this point Irys was getting upset because she knew that it was true. But did not want Bae to have the last laugh.

Irys: "Fine if we do decide to help with the food truck. I challenge you to a cook off. The person who sells the most food wins. Deal?"

Bae: "You are So On!"

Both Calli and Mumei couldn't tell if they were getting along more or worse together.

Calli: "Alright you two. I'll give Ina a call and see if she's willing to help us up with the plan."

Mumei: "Irys, real quick do you think I could maybe add one more person to the group date?"

Irys: "Sure I don't think one more person will hurt. So far the only ones who are joining us are Me, Alex, Bae, Calli, Kiara, and you. Let me guess, you wanna ask Miss Perfect out but haven't got your timing right, is that it?"

Mumei blushed and nodded as Irys guessed right. This caught the attention of the two sisters.

Calli: "No way! You're not talking about Kronii are you."

Kronii: "What about me?"

With this sudden appearance, everyone was caught off guard Mumei's face went as red as a berry only for her to hide herself inside her hoodie. As for the other girls who couldn't help burst out laughing at such comedic timing.