Chapter 4: We are the Specialized Elite Execution Squad...

Yasmina appeared in the Velvet Room and said hello to Igor and Margaret.  "Welcome, young one. I see that you have awakened a new bond...It is the Lovers Arcana. Personas of this Arcana are usually fairies or the wife/husband of a mythological figure, but your friend's persona is named after a vampire hunter...that's very unique...I must say you may grow even more bonds as your journey continues..." Margaret said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day before starting their mission, the group were discussing what they should call their team. "So...the Diamonds?" asked Anna. 

"What are we? A little league team?" asked Ryu.

"How about the Terminators?" asked Aigis.

"Uhh...I don't know about that one, chief..." Ryu replied.

And the Aigis then immediately smiles and said "I remember...Years ago, I was part of a team called the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad."

"S.E.E.S?" asked Yasmina.

"I don't really like Extracurricular...I think Elite would be better..." Anna said.

"I like it...The Specialized Elite Execution Squad...Let's do it." said Ryu. 

After School, the group then went to the Palace and before going in, Bucky realized something. "I just realized something! We need codenames."

"What? Why codenames?" asked Ryu.

"Just a precaution...I think codenames would make us more secure and to make us look cool."

"Alright, let's discuss codenames." Yasmina said.

"Oh! I should be Samurai." said Ryu.

"Samurai?" asked Anna.

"Yeah, it's cause I'm dressed as a Samurai and this cool red warrior mask." replied Ryu.

"I do not think a codename would be suitable for me." said Aigis.

"Okay, no codename for Aigis. So maybe I should be..." said Bucky.

"How about Gadget?" asked Ryu.

"That's way too lame..." Bucky denied.

"I like it, it's pretty cute and also reflecting that you have that backpack on you with the many things in it." Anna said.

"Okay, I-If you think so, Lady Anna..."

"What should I be?" asked Anna. "Oh, I know! Huntress works."

"Okay, Huntress. Now...Yaz...maybe Mage..." said Bucky.

"Oh, yeah! You're dressed like a wizard, also I think that Mage is another word for Wizard." said Ryu.

"Yeah! I love that!" Anna exclaimed.

Now that they've got their codenames, S.E.E.S navigated through the Palace until they ran into a guard and it formed into a fairy-like creature.  "What the hell was that for? You're just stupid rebels..." said the fairy.

"Woah! It talks!" said Ryu.

"And she's a girl too! Maybe I should be careful when talking to Shadows." Anna said while Yasmina pointed her wand at the fairy. 

"Is that an actual weapon? So I don't piss you off...Whadya want?" asked the fairy.

"We need a key for the treasure room." said Yasmina.