Chapter 21: The anniversary of being a family together

In the Velvet Room. Margaret had a stern face and then said, "I believe you have been neglecting your visits here and also I believe that the pacing of your progress has been slowed a tremendous amount."

Igor then said, "Calm yourself, Margaret. You must not be afraid." He then turned to Yasmina. "You may proceed at your own pace but do be aware that the threat that we need you to defeat is growing stronger so you must fuse your Personas into more powerful ones."

Yasmina replied, "I know I was not coming here lately and I am so sorry for that."

"It is okay...besides you have awakened new bonds, the Fortune and Temperance Arcanas." said Margaret. "These arcanas are very crucial ones. You are so close to completing your bond list, you just require the Empress, Hierophant, Hanged-Man, Star, Justice, and Devil Arcanas." 

"So I just need six more arcanas to become more stronger? Easy." Yasmina said with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The day was October 3rd, the group was back in their winter uniforms. After class, Anna was adjusting her turtleneck and groaned. "Man...My turtleneck's too tight. Is anyone else's uniform making them uncomfortable or riding up?"

"I don't know why but this uniform makes me look sexy." replied Yasmina. "I even think we all sorta look cute."

"Aww, thanks." said Ryu. 

Megumi then went closer to Aika and said, "Hey, Sis. Your bow's a little crooked. Here."

She then adjusted Aika's bow and then said again, "I guess Anna-chan is right. The neck is a little tight and I think I'm sweating a little..."

"That's why I wear my soccer jersey over my blazer. Saves me time to get changed for practice." Stone said looking at his jersey with his number which was 95.

Aigis looked around and said, "We should meet up with Hanzo and discuss requests on the website."

"Sure. Let's get Bucky and head to the Ramen Cafe." Ryu said while getting his phone out.

They did such that and went to the Ramen Cafe. They completed requests like a serial killer, two stalkers and a molester. After they completed the requests, Yasmina was about to go home and then Manami called her over and said, "Hey, Yasmina-chan. Can you help me out for a few hours?"

"Sure. Stone, can you walk Bucky home?" Yasmina replied.

Stone agreed and took Bucky's leash as Yasmina got dressed in her uniform.

She and Manami were able to work for hours and finally got on break. They ate some ramen and Manami then yawned and almost fell unconscious but Yasmina was able to catch her.

"Oh God. Manami-san...Are you okay?" Yasmina asked.

"Yeah...I'm just exhausted..." Manami replied.

Yasmina knew that something was wrong and said, "Are things okay at home?"

"It's not better than here..." Manami replied.

Then Manami hear her boss call her back to work and she did so but not without thanking Yasmina for help. Yasmina went back to her house and was able to make dinner for every one.

The next day, after school, Yasmina got a text from Wanda saying that she was at the Police Station with Aoi. Yasmina went to the station and was greeted by her aunt and cousin. "Hey guys, what's going on here?" Yasmina said.

"I just thought that I would do a take-your-daughter-to-work day and take Wanda to the station." Aoi replied.

"And it's pretty cool." said Wanda.