▪︎- 𝚻𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝛐𝐰 -▪︎

Alex's Pov

"Okay homework tonight read chapter 12 of your zoology book, we do have a quiz tomorrow" Miss Fairchild said towards the class.

Once Jake got up to leave Oliver bumped into him making him fall on the floor with Chucky.

"Dont forget your boy toy." Oliver looked down at Jake

"Get the hell out of here Oliver!" Miss Fairchild said

Hes a dead man walking..-

I helped Jake up and picked Chucky up handing him to Jake.

"Uhm, Hey Miss Fairchild do you think you can keep this until I can sell it? It wont fit in my locker.." Jake asked Miss Fairchild.

"Ofcource" She said taking Chucky

"Thanks" Jake thanked her

"Hey you okay..?" I ask Jake

"Y-Yea"

"Hey Alex lets walk to next period together!" Lexy hugged my arm dragging me out of class beside Junior.

"Ah-uh Lexy you stay..close the door

She closed the door infront of me and Junior. I shrugged.

I need to find Jake..

"Hey wanna sit with me and Lex at lunch..?" Junior asked me.

"Yea sure..I just hope there arent to many people who will sit with us"

"How come allergic to people..? You gonna run from me?" He leaned closer to me.

"Lean closer and you'll become a disease" I placed a finger on his forehead and pushed his face back as he laughed.

Later during lunch I had sat with Lexy and Junior. They told me that another would be coming named Devon.

I looked and saw Jake take a seat at an empty table.

"Hey uh..I have to go to the restroom be right back" I stood up from my seat.

"Alright" Junior said as Lexy talked with some other girl

I walked over to his seat as I sat next to him someone sat across from him.

"Uh hey Jake can I ask you a question..?" I look at Jake as he takes a earbud out he had in.

"Uh yea sure.."

"Where did you get chucky?"

"A garage sale I got him to help make a statue, but things didnt go as plan so I'm selling him" He shrugged.

He seemed as though he wasnt nervous when talking about Chucky..so that let's me know that he knows nothing of the doll..

"Oh alright I just wanted to know"

Ofcource I wouldn't ask to buy that dam thing..I dont want my family murdered...On the other hand I could and ship him off..no the doll may reveal himself in the amount and kill someone in the house..

I dased out as the boy who say across started a conversation with Jake and included me yet it was all drowned out.

"Uh hey..I'm in the talent show tomorrow, you guys should come" The boy across from us said.

"Hm? Oh talent show..?" I looked at the boy.

"Uh..well I'll check it out" Jake smiled but he turned to me for my answer.

"Uh..Sure I'll come I guess.." I shrugged

"Oh hey by the way, I'm Devon" Devon smiled at me.

"Alex" I returned the smile.