▪︎- 𝐕𝐮𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 -▪︎

Third Pov

It was now in school hours that Alex, Jake, Junior, Lexy, and Devon were in class. First period science together.

Alex's Pov

'The Female wildebeests begin to give birth to their offspring the carbs fall to the ground along with the afterbirth'

That is utterly actually disturbing..Mrs Fairchild was having us watch a video on how wildebeests give birth, and if I'm honest I feel uncomfortable watching this..

Some people 'ewed' some groaned in uncomfort movement. While I sadly sitting at the front yet next to jake looked down. There is no way in hell I wanna see some animal give birth- I will vomit-

I dressed casual and I kinda would hate to get vomit on this outfit if im honest

"Okay let's simmer down guys.." Mrs Fairchild said to quiet everyone down.

The classroom door then opened to Miss Evens, Devon's mom.

"Rachel Fairchild, your under arrest, for the murders of Megan Mickfay, Oliver Hayden-

(Hold on- wait a minute- since when was his last name Hayden!? I didnt know!? Dam- welp-)

-And detective Shawn Payton" Miss Evens said as the cops put her in hand cuffs.

"What?" Mrs Fairchild said confused.

Ofcource I knew she didn't do it. Yet I have no proof shes is innocent to show the Jury. Plus I'd be suspected. Not like I'm not already..

"What are you joking?" Mrs Fairchild asked still confused.

"Mom! She didnt do it" Devon stood up and walked up to her.

"Lower your voice, how do you know she didnt do it?" She asked Devon

"I just do.." he sighed.

"I'll see you at home.." is all she said as they escorted Mrs Fairchild.

Everyone got up to go look as so did I.

"Miss Evens no please, Devon's right, we know she didn't didnt do it"

I ran up to Lexy with Jake and Devon.

"Alright let's go" Miss Evens continued.

Everyone looked in disbelief that our teacher would do something so cruel to even a student of hers.