[falling in love?]

Legend of extra shit and if you're confused about how some wording works:

Saiki's POV when someone thinks = "I made"

When Saiki is speaking telepathically = 'this pic my'

When someone is thinking = school account

When someone is talking = " profile"

When there are (a/n)s, setting shit, and POV changes = picture-

_________________________________________________________

Saiki's POV

Ugh, I want the sweets but that guy is here. Saiki rolled his eyes. 'Oi, L/N. If he says something rude to you, he's just being an idiot. Ignore him.' Why am I telling her? I couldn't care less, right?

"Nah, it's fine, Saiki. I've dealt with assholes before."  "As much as I would like to listen to your telepathic conversation, I have much to talk to you about, L/N-san," Kusuke interrupted. Saiki put a hand on L/N's shoulder protectively.

WhatamIdoingwhatamIdoingwhatamIdoing?!  Saiki's heartbeat started to grow faster then he calmed down and shook his head. "What a shame. I guess I won't be able to talk to this monke--I mean lady."

Saiki gripped his hold on L/N's shoulder and saw a light streak of red pass her face. He returned a smaller version of her blush. 'See? I told you he was going to be an idiot.' He managed to tell her before she noticed. Just touching her made Saiki feel like he was on Cloud 9.

Yare yare, this absolutely CANNOT be happening...