MEET YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!

The unbearable cold coming from the floor didn't allow Mark to sleep further. When he tried to get up, he was shocked to see Eddie lying near by. He was hugging him. Mark slowly took his hand and tried to change it. Eddie moaned and turned to the opposite side.Taking advantage of this opportunity, Mark got up and ran to his room.

After Mark entered the room, Eddie who had been pretending to be asleep opened his eyes and sighed slightly. " What I will do with you Mark?" He said himself and got up.

Back in the room, Mark tried to remember what he did last night. ' How did I end up sleeping with him?' he wondered. His head was spinning and all he could remember was leaning on Eddie's shoulder.

Mark has already prepared breakfast when Eddie came to the dining hall. Mark served hangover soup to Eddie.  " Thank you " said Eddie and drank it. He felt relieved since Eddie didn't say about last night. They ate the food in silence and on their way to work, Eddie played his songs.

"You like his songs too?" Mark asked in amusement

" I never but somebody likes his songs, so I put it for him." He eyed Mark but pretended to drive.

Mark smiled in embarrassment and slept fictitiously. Eddie raised the volume and to his surprise he sang along the tape. Reaching hospital, Mark wake from his pretended sleep, unbuckle his seat belt and stepped out of the car.

" Bye Eddie" he said on his way to the changing room.

Eddie had another busy day since his pent up patients from yesterday showed up.  He didn't even get time to have lunch and Mark purposefully avoided him. It was five in the evening and Eddie as about to leave when Ms. Lina came in.

Lina: Dr. Edwin, You have a visitor. He have been waiting for you very long time and he said he is your friend.

Eddie stunned, he put the bag down and sat on the chair back The only friend he had here is Alex  after Mark. He asked curiously " What's his name?"

Lina:" Luca"

Eddie was surprised to hear the name, since his memory is back he remembered Luca and was happy to meet him.

Luca entered the room with a girl in her early 20's. Seeing Eddie, the girl ran to him , embraced him and began to cry. Eddie looked at Luca's bewildered.

Luca: "I'm sorry Eddie. I know you don't want to meet anyone. I tried to tell her but she wasn't listening and threatened me.  So I took her along with me."   He sound helpless

Eddie: " That's fine but May I know who is this?" he tried to free himself from her grip.

The girl detached from him and looked  him in disbelief. " How could you forget me Honey..after all those beautiful moments we had?"

Eddie looked at Luca's side for help. Luca sighed and walked close to him.

Luca: "Eddie.... I don't know how to tell you this...hmmm....Meet your girlfriend Haina. You were having a secret relationship with her and planned to go public after the concert but then the accident happened."  he paused and looked Eddie.

Eddie was shocked  and looked Luca in disbelief. He never thought  Luca would ever plot something against him. He would have believed his friend blindfoldedly if his memory isn't getting back and if he  distrust his father. He smirked under his lips and decided to keep it a secret for now and go along with their play.

Eddie :" Is that true Luca's? But I can't remember her!!!" he turned to Haina and continued.." I'm sorry Haina,I couldn't recognize you. You know my head have some problem." he touched his head as he said.

Haina : " No dear..I know you are sick. I'm not mad at you. I will stay by your side help you remember everything."

Eddie : "I don't want to burden you Haina. And the doctor said my memory might not comeback since it is almost a year."

Luca : "WHAAT? Boy....What the hell happened to you??? " he asked in surprise.

Eddie : "That's true Luca..  Doctor said there is no hope for getting my memories back." he then turned to Haina and said " You are a complete stranger to me Haina... but I will never leave you. Give me some time to accept you. It'd be better if you go back with Lucas for now. I will come to you once I'm ready to accept you."

Haina: " But I want to stay with you Edd..I can't leave you knowing you are sick" she said persistently.

Eddie :" I know and I will come to you for sure. You staying here won't help me in anyway and it hurts me. Just go back with Lucas......Luca's please tell her. You know about my condition."

Luca : " He is right Haina...Give him some time."

She thought for sometime and said " Okey but I don't go with Lucas. I will stay here."

" Okey fine and Luca will help you find a place to stay" and he turned to Luca.." Luca please help her. I count on you"

He smiled and said " Don't worry Eddie. I will take care of it."

Haina smiled showing her tooth and kissed on his lips.  " Promise me that you will visit me everyday?" she pouted at Eddie.

Eddie : "I promise."

She waved him bye and went with Lucas. Once they were gone, Eddie dialled his Dad.

Dad : "Hello son! Long time!!!"

Eddie : "Dad, I need you to investigate someone."

Dad : "And Who is it?"

Eddie : "It's Lucas and a girl named Haina. Find their relationship and also investigate  my accident. I'm getting a bad omen about it."

Dad :" I will do it but would you mind explaining your Dad why you are investigating your friend?"

Eddie : "Later Dad, you will know  eventually. And I want it done at the earliest."

Dad : "Son, I'm still your Dad.. Show me some respect. When are you coming home? Your Mom miss you."

Eddie : "Sooner or Later I will come there. But don't delay this."

Dad :" You have my word Son."

Eddie : "Bye Dad....I'm at work.  Call you later."

Dad :" Bye...Take care Eddie..."

Hanging up the call, Eddie sat on his chair and   said to himself " Why Lucas?"