DRUGGING EDDIE!!!

Mark froze seeing the girl infront of Eddie's Cabin. Eddie who have been giving instructions to the receptionist saw Mark gazing at someone and followed his eyes. He was stunned to see Haina and suddenly approached her.

Seeing him, Haina raised from her seat and hugged him. " Baby.... I missed you.."

Mark heart sunk seeing her hugging Eddie. He fight with his own body to move from there but his legs failed him and she got him staring at them.

" Your staffs are weird honey. See how shamelessly that man is staring at us?" she complained pointing Mark.

Eddie was terrified by the whole situation he is in to. He looked around and see some staffs along with Mark looking at him. He freed himself from her clutches.

He felt awkward seeing Mark witnessing them hugging. " That's because you hug me at my work place. Don't ever do it." he said caressing her hair. He then went inside completely ignoring Mark.

Haina followed him. " I miss you Honey.." She pouted. Ignoring her, Eddie dialled *22 and connected the receptionist. " Delay my appointments by 15mnts and ask Ms. Helan to send Mark to my cabin after 10 minutes." He ordered the receptionist and hung up the call.

He turned around and looked in the direction of Haina. She wore a deep neck Top and a miniskirt exposing her seductively long legs. Seeing Eddie looking at her, she covered her thighs and moved towards him and whispered  " Honey don't look at me like that. You go wild seeing me and never stopped during those days. We are at your work place."

"Yes.. we are at my work place. So I hope you won't come here wearing something like this again" he said while drifting away from her and seating on his chair.

" Babe...why are you treating me like I'm a stranger? I wore this because you liked to see me in this..." she said with a grin.

He looked down and smirked under his lips and thought himself,  ' You have time untill my dad calls girl. Once I knew your motive, I'm gonna smash you. I will play along with you until then, '  and looked at her with love.

" Darling....you know I don't remember it. I still need time. It's better if you don't come here. "

" Okey...If you don't like it, I won't come here again but why didn't you come to my hotel where I stay?"

Though Luca had texted him the hotel last night, he ignored it. Now he was ready to do anything to get her out of his cabin. " I will visit you today after my work. Now can you please be a good girl and leave? I have many patients waiting.."

" mmmm....Okey but promise me you will come." She whined at him.

" I will. Sure ." said Eddie. She pecked on his cheeks and bid bye..

Soon she left, she fished out his phone and dialled Alex.

" What's up Buddy?" asked Alex as soon as he  answered the call.

" My anxiety levels  Alex..." he said rubbing his temple's.

" Hey...What's wrong with you?" Alex asked worriedly.

"Hmmm....I'm in a situation and I can't tell you about it now. I'm worried about Mark. He is heartbroken. I can't explain him too. So can you please take care of him for me for a certain period? " he asked in one breath.

" Easy...Easy....Easy Man. look I don't know what your situation is but Buddy, if you hurt my Mark, I will make sure you pay for it..."
he warned him.

" I know, I know you care about him and I do too.i can explain you everything once I get a classified answer. I want to protect him and to keep him safe from my mess." he tried to calm himself.

" Okey...he will be fine. He won't tell anybody even if he is heartbroken. He's gonna cry it out like some girls. But I will accompany him. Mean while you solve your quiz at the earliest and claim your boy. Other wise you will regret it. We can't change Mark's mind if he decides something." Alex told him like a threat.

" I understand. Thank you Alex .  I can only ask you. You did a big favor. I owe you one." and he disconnected.

He solved his major problem but he hadn't had the courage to face Mark and explain what he has seen. He was lost in thoughts when Mark came.

Mark became furious seeing Eddie. He knocked on the door and stood there to answer.

Eddie looked up and saw him. He stood from his chair and advanced towards Mark. " Mark...what you saw isn't true. I will explain you everything later. But please do trust me." he begged him.

"it's okey Dr. Edwin. If nothing else, can I leave?" he asked pointing the door behind him. Eddie was sad seeing his indifferent behavior. He realized his resentment from his action. He was helpless and only nodded.

Leaving Eddie's Cabin, Mark applied for a sick leave and left the hospital. Eddie wasn't aware of Mark's absence until lunch break. He was half relieved that he was gone home and didn't need to lie him to go to Haina's place.

After work, he texted Mark saying he's going to visit a friend and will be home late. Mark read the message but didn't reply him.

Eddie knocked on Haina's door and waited for her to open it. He was about to knock a second time when the door was opened.

" Honey.....you really came? I'm so happy Honey.." she said and clung to him. He nodded and enters the room sat on the sofa and picked up a magazine randomly from the table.

Haina came close to him and smiled. " Are you tired honey? You want something to drink? wait...I will get you some water for now and we can order dinner early. What do you say?"

"It's okey with me." He said flipping the pages.

She went to her room and came with a glass of water as if it was kept there ready to be served. She offered the glass to Eddie. He drink the water fully and placed the glass on the table. She had an evil smile while Eddie drink the water.

She sat beside him and leaned onto his shoulder. He let her do so but ignored her seductive actions. Ten minutes later, he started to feel uncomfortable and an euphoric Sensation. It doesn't took him long to understand that he was drugged.

Regardless he maintained his posture and didn't let her know he is getting down with it. He fished out his phone and continuously called  Alex. He hesitated to call Mark's remembering his cold attitude in the morning.

Alex was busy with his works and ignored his calls. But after 15 missed calls he called him back. " Now what Eddie?" he fired as he answered the call.

"Hello...Oh..Yeah...actually I forgot about it. Can we meet after 15 minutes? he said in a voice audible to Haina.

" Is this the situation you talking about in the morning?"

" Yes. It is. I won't be late. Thank you." he disconnected the call and looked at Haina who was listening to their conversation.

" Looks like we can't have dinner together dear. There's this meeting I almost forgot about. They are waiting for me. How about another day?"

" hmmm...can't you spent the day with me?" she whimpered.

"Look baby...I love to do that. But I can't keep my client waiting. It's infact a death or live situation. I will definitely visit you soon." He said kissing her forehead and  dashed out of the room.

Haina didn't force him much because she was sure once the drug began it's action, he will be in more trouble. She shut the door behind him and called Luca to report him what she has done.