THE KISS!

Mark was waiting for him at the parking lot.Eddie saw him from distance and on seeing him, Eddie became less worried and advanced towards him. He remembered last night and suddenly felt a throbbing pain.

"What took you so long?" asked Mark seeing Eddie.

" One patient came when I was about to leave." answered Eddie

"I know. Ms. Lina told me. Is he your friend? You would have introduced me." said Mark.

" He mistook me for someone else." and he started the car.

Mark looked down and smirked. He had seen them in the visitors launch and Ms. Lina told clearly that they were his friends. While Eddie was being late to come Mark peeked in to his room and saw the girl kissing him. He ran  back from there and waited at the parking lot. Mark felt something odd about him but mostly he was upset by seeing him kissing the girl.

He stared at his lips for sometime. " Is there something on my face?" Eddie asked noticing Mark.

"hmmm? No! Nothing! I just looked..." answered Mark and he turned on the radio. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep but  what he saw in his cabin haunted him.

Eddie wake Mark up reaching their condo. Alex was waiting for them in front of their Condo. Seeing them, he felt like an old married couple and chuckled.  Mark saw him and asked  while opening the door " Why didn't you wait inside? It's not like you don't know the password."

"I know the password but it isnt right to do it when you are living with someone" he said eyeing Eddie.

"Well, I don't mind if it is you" replied Eddie removing his shoes.

" Why did you come without calling?" asked Mark

"I came to give Eddie a gift!"

"What gift?" Asked Mark furiously

" It doesn't concern you." said Alex and dragged Eddie to his room.

" What's that you brought me?" asked Eddie as they entered his room.

" Ta Da...." He showed a book wrapped in gift papers.

"EDDIE YOU MUST READ TOM'S NEW BOOK. IT IS A ROMANCE NOVEL BUT THE FEEL YOU GET FROM IT IS UNEXPLAINABLE. YOU WILL LOVE IT. I DEED YOU LACK ROMANCE."

"Mr.Feng....?" Eddie put his hands on Alex's shoulder and called him.

"Feng? who is Feng? Do I know him?" asked Alex.

Eddie quickly came back to his sense. Looking back at the figure standing in front he realized it was Alex.

"mmmm...nothing. I just thought of someone else. What is this?" he asked trying to change the topic. He took the gift from him and unwrapped it.

"A Book?" Eddie asked in astonishment.

"YES...and it is a rare one." said Alex.

"Why? Oh!!! Him again? I still have an unread book of him." Eddie pointed him the book of TOM'S lying on the table.

"This is different because I got his signature and see what's written beneath it."

Eddie turned pages and Saw his signature and read the word written under it. " Confess your feelings before it is too late. Fighting!!!!"
Eddie looked at him in confusion.

"Well, I specifically asked him to write those words. You know, he usually doesn't do such things. And I hope everything goes well with you. When you do confess him, you will be even surprised."  Alex said as if he had did something big.