chpt.1

"Ok guys this is your new teammate, why don't you all introduce yourselves" yamato said "uzumaki naruto" "sakura haruno" "you can call me sai" naruto looked at sai before speaking up "why do you talk with no emotion".

sai smiled his fake smile "I was enslaved and abused until all my emotions slipped away" sai said.

"that's stupid" sakura stated "sakura shut up its not his fault, don't be mean" naruto said jabbing sakura's side before continuing "I am very sorry to hear that sai-kun, if you want I could try and help you get them back I know what it's like to be abused trust me I do" naruto smiled sadly.

Everyone looked at naruto sai with no emotion but if you look really closely you could see a hint of sadness, yamato with pity, and sakura with a blank expression.
"oh no I'm naruto and I got hit once or twice boo hoo how could you be abused you don't even have parents" sakura said.

"oh I don't know why don't you ask yours" naruto said eye brow twitching but he mentally smirked that he isn't scared to tell her off anymore.

"Tch well whatever you baka your just a good-for-nothing person anyway" sakura said.

"If anything your a good-for-nothing person who doesn't care that her own teammate was being beaten brutally by her own parents and probably more people and I assume your one of them" sai said with a hidden emotion of anger but naruto caught that and mentally smiled that he got an emotion for him.

"Shut up you emotionless freak" sakura yelled mad that she's being told (as she should).

"Why don't you shut up sakura just because sasuke almost killed you, while he almost came back for me until you ruined it doesn't mean a ugly pig like you has to bring others down unless you want me to tell your sensei, MY grandma about what your saying and have been doing to her grandson aka me" naruto snapped, mad that she would say such a thing to someone who was right.

Naruto took ahold of sai's hand and started walking away with yamato following and sakura screeching "I'm sorry for her she has always been like this since forever" naruto said with disappointment in his voice.

"It's ok I just feel sorry more for you and sasuke I'm pretty sure she might be the real reason he left" sai said and yamato nodded in agreement.

Naruto smiled and showed them to the hotel rooms they will be staying at, whole yamato went to his room naruto and said went to sai's room and sat on his bed "ok so what emotions do you know so I can help with it more" naruto said with a smile.

"I know happy, sad, angry and that's all really" sai said with his fake smile.

"Wow ok hm... Let's teach you about happiness first so when I teach you about being mad or sad you can be able to cheer up after" naruto said before he continued "what was the closest thing that made you almost happy".

"Drawing with someone I've only ever done that once" sai said.

"Ok, let's try that as a start i'll draw with you" naruto said grabbing them both paper and a pencil, sai nodded and they drew.

(30 minutes later)

"Ok ready to show what we drew" naruto said sai nodded "ok 3....2.....1"

(Naruto's drawing)