5000 BC Mesopotamia

Spoiler Warning to those who haven't seen Eternals yet. But if you are here, I'm assuming you've already seen the movie. Also disclaimer, obviously all the characters and plot are owned by Marvel (I don't think I need to address that, but I'll do it anyway).

     A Deviant emerges from the waves, killing the child's father within seconds. Frozen in fear, the boy can't move. He can't help but stare at the creature as it charges at him. Before it reaches the boy, however, a bright beam blows the Deviant back. Ikaris soars in and delivers a strong punch straight to the Deviant's head. But it flies back at him, seemingly unfazed.

     The boy is mesmerized by the fight going on before his eyes. In his distracted state, another Deviant stalks up behind him, ready to kill. Makkari dashes in and grabs the boy before he can even blink, saving his life. As the Deviant follows them further inland, Makkari moves as many people as she can out of the predator's path before they can get hurt.

     With a smirk tugging at his lips, Kingo raises his fingers and fires a projectile of energy at the Deviant, distracting it long enough for Makkari to speed in and knock it back. Kingo uses this time to charge a ball of energy, sending it flying into the creature's mouth. The Deviant rolls off the edge of the cliff and slams onto the hard, unforgiving rocks along the shoreline.

     "Nice moves," Kingo signs to Makkari.

     "You too," Makkari signs back, smiling.

     Gilgamesh and Thena join the fight not too long after, already working on the next Deviant. The five of them take down the remaining Deviants, working together like a well-oiled machine. They know each other's abilities well, stepping in to help if any of them needs it. They're the perfect team.

     After the other Deviants were killed, the remaining Eternals descend from the Domo, joining the others on the ground. Druig's eyes glow gold as he takes hold of the humans' minds, making them all drop their weapons. 

     Sersi begins walking up to the boy and Ada takes a step forward, assessing the damage. With a slight wave of her hand, she effortlessly lifts the Deviant corpses one at a time and sends each of them flying off the cliff, disposing them beside the other on the shoreline, away from the humans. Returning to her fellow Eternals, she stands beside Druig and offers him a warm smile. A small smirk creeps up his cheeks before he turns to look away.

     "You know, I'm gonna have to get you back for eating the last roll, right?" Ada projects her voice into Druig's mind.

     He glances at her with a guilty smile. "Sorry, but your name wasn't on it," he projects back.

     She smacks his arm, rolling her eyes.

Ada's abilities: 

Telepathy (very minor ability, definitely not as strong as Druig) - read other people's thoughts and emotions,  read and pull forgotten memories, and communicate with others using her mind

Telekinesis (main ability) - Lift, throw, pull, and push any object with her mind (including living things), control the body of others (not like mind control, but rather things inside the body), make an object explode, and manipulate organic matter