In the world of mha

It has weeks since aizawa had a day off from his hero work .
He just wanted to sleep at his house but mic said that he should go to the park to get some "fresh air" .

Well ,not that it will stop him from sleeping . He pulled out a sleeping bag out of nowhere and just when he was about fall asleep

*Thud*

He heard a loud noise of something or SOMEONE falling . He looked around and saw no one, well it will be odd to find someone at this hour . He then looked behind him . There was a small woods in the middle of park .

"Maybe ,a tree fell but I should check first and afterwards call the management department " he thought and went inside the woods .

As he was walking , he noticed something orange under the tree and he went closer to take a look .he was shocked to find a child but what shocked him more that this kid was carrying weapon.

He shakes his head a little , this was not a time to be shocked .

He bents to check the child pulse . It was slow and steady , meaning the girl was just unconscious .

Just then he heard another noise ,it was very near . He stood up to look at the source of the noise .

Not long after he found a boy with white hair, he also checked his pulse and just as he thought , he was also unconscious.

He also noticed numbers on there neck . the girl have 63194 while the boy have 22194.

In this situation, he should call the police but he felt like that was a bad idea .so, instead of calling the police he called principal nezu .

It took some time till principal nezu picks up the call .

" Hello principal nezu speaking "

" Hello principal nezu , this is eraser head "

" Oh Mr aizawa , enjoying your day off ? Anyway What can I do for you? "

" Maybe , I actually wanted to ask you a favor "

" And what that might be ?"

" I found two kids in the middle of the park, they don't look like there are from here and there are some numbers tattooed on there neck .
I know I should contact the police but that just seems like a bad idea "

"I see ,ok ....... Excuse me mr aizawa I seems to have another call "

"Ok take your time "

The calls ends with this

Aizawa looks at girls face and it seems like she is missing her left ear . It looks like it was cut off rather than any accident . The boy looks exhausted and had little blood on his clothes .

Just what situation were they in ?

Aizawa phone rings ,he picks up the call

"Hello mr aizawa ?"

"Yes"

"About that favor ,we can shelter them in U.A until we find them a guardian but if anything goes wrong it will be your responsibility "

Aizawa looks at the girl and boy . He can tell they have went through something and he didn't want them to go through something again.

"Ok I will take responsibility for them"

"Alright, also all might will come to help you carry them "

"Ok thank you "

As I hang up the phone all might appears in front of me .

"Nice to meet you eraser head , now that the formalities are over where are the kids?"

Aizawa pointed at the kids . All might goes over to them and basically carry them like babys .

"Eraser head , I will get going to UA but could you please bring there belonging with you since I can't carry there bags "

Just as all might was ready to leave , he turned around

" Also check there bags to see if there is anything dangerous in them " with that all might sets off .

Aizawa sighs and goes over to bag the girl was carrying and open it .

Inside were bag were basic survival things such as clothes , food , water but he also found bow and arrow , guns and some weird golden coloured water and white coloured flower .

While aizawa was examining the flower .he accidentally scratched his finger

"Ouch!"

Normally scratch like this did not really hurt but when the flower scratched him it fell like it was absorbing something .he noticed two petals of flower were now red .

"Did this flower just absorbed my blood !?? "

He sure will get sure explanation for this.

He then put all the back into the girl bag and went to suitcase the boy had. He opened it

Empty , it was empty except there was a cup phone.

Aizawa sighs , he don't know if did a right thing by taking them in .