in the world of mha part 2

The pro heroes All might, eraser head and principal Nezu were discussing what to do with kids while recovery girl was taking care of the kids in the infirmary. As recovery girl was drinking her tea, A third year comes running into the room.

"Recovery girl!! There is any emergency outside we need your quirk to save few people "

Recovery girl sighs and looks at the kids, they will probably wake up soon but it seems there is any emergency so she has to go . Hopefully she will return before they wake up .

"Alright let's go "she says as she lightly close the door behind her .

After few seconds Norman open his eyes and looks around to find anything suspicious, as there was nothing, he slowly got up and went to Emma who was in the other bed beside his.

"Emma open your eyes, nobody is here " he says as Emma open her eyes and look around, she also sits as she finds nothing suspicious.

"Norman are you ok? And where are ray and other?" Emma asks worriedly

"I am ok, as for others, I don't know " Norman says disheartened.

even after Knowing this, kids did not panic knowing that it will only create more problems .

" Emma when did you woke up ? I woke when someone called all might carried us "

"I woke up when that all might person put us on bed, also there are people named eraser head, recovery girl and principal Nezu " Emma answered 

"There is a principal, so we are in school . Therefore in human world right now " Norman mumbled as he was studying the situation.

"Meaning we succeeded but where are the others? Did all the kids scatter around the globe ? And the most important thing why are there names like that of a superhero? Surely that is not their real name and what are quirks? " Emma continued after Norman

" Emma what promise did you made with the one ?"Norman asked

"The promise was 'all cattle children would go to human world ' "Emma said

"The promise didn't have any loopholes expect one . The human world was never specified , meaning we can be in different world then the one we were aiming to go" Norman said.

"But that only a assumption ,we still don't know if that is true " Emma continued knowing what Norman was going to say "right" Norman said with a smile

"But before that we should discuss what we should do now ,do we tell them the truth or make up some stories " Norman looked at Emma

" We should tell them the truth we after all don't know much about here and we can always " Emma touched the hidden dagger around her thigh " fight back or escape if something goes wrong "

"Alr-" before Norman can finish his words, the doorknob starts to move. Seeing this both kids went back to their position.

The Door opens and recovery girl walks in , sitting in her chair .

After what seems like a minute or so , Norman starts to move a little and slowly opens his eyes to make it seems like he just woke up . Recovery girl notices this and move closer to Norman .

"Are you awake now ? If you are, slowly sit up or should I help you up?" recovery girl said in a calm voice

" No... I am alright " Norman said following recovery girl instruction" where am I ? And where is Emma!? " Norman continued, making his panic a little visible.

" There there now ... Calm down , if you are talking about a girl with orange hair . She on the bed beside you and is going to wake up soon .now then how about we introduce ourselves before moving onto other questions ?
My name is Chiyo Shuzenji but you can call me by my hero name ' recovery girl' and you are ?" The old lady asked, encouraging him a little .

"My name is Norman and "Norman said and pointed at seemingly asleep girl "this is Emma ,we are both 14 year old but where are we?"

"I see ! Both of you have such wonderful names and to answer that question we are at U.A high school "

'so i was right we are in school right now , i should signal Emma to wake up ' I touched Emma shoulder , making sure recovery girl don't notice

As recovery girl was about to continue , Emma moves around and start to open her eyes .she sits up looking panicked but made a relieved expression after noticing Norman and pull him into a hug "thank goodness you are alright " and let go him . She then looks at recovery girl "and you are ?"

"So you are finally awake , my name is chiyo shuzenji but call me recovery girl and you must be Emma" recovery girl smiled gently

The door once again opens, this time it is Mr. Aizawa . first thing he noticed was that the kids were awake .

He gets close to them and sits on ground.

(A/N i really don't know what you call this sitting position, but it is like this)

"So you both are finally awake ,my name is Aizawa Shota also known as eraser head and i was the one who found you in park ,can you tell me your name?" Aizawa asked

Norman nodded "I am Norman " Emma continued " and i am Emma "

"I see Norman and Emma do you know how you got there?" Aizawa questioned

Both Emma and Norman nodded

"Do you want to talk about it?" Aizawa asked

Both kids nodded again

"Alright" Aizawa got up "but before that " Aizawa pull out two chocolate out of his pocket and gave Norman and Emma one "eat them if you feel weak or if it is serious, tell me "

"Now let's go to principal Nezu's office. "