1

"I'm not buying you chocolate milk, it's too late to go out by myself" I was so close to screaming at her. "Pleaseeee! ill pay you back tomorrow!"
I just got up and grabbed my coat, swearing at her under my breath.
"Ahaha my favourite sister!" She hugged me before laying back down and laughing at my sour face.
I walked down to the convenient store that was just 5 minutes away, and walked in and started browsing the isles. I grabbed a few snacks for myself, before making my way to the back to the freezer. I looked in and saw loads of dark cream, yellow and light cream cartons. I instantly knew the yellow wasn't chocolate but I was torn between the other two. I took them out to look at them but the only things I understood were the English wrote on the side, which didn't exactly tell me anything. I had always been awful at Korean, which is quite stupid when you think about it. After a few minutes of getting annoyed with the cartons, I just ended up buying both. I was waiting in line when I overheard a conversation being held just to my right, at the freezer isle.

"What's with the sudden change Hee, you used to be all over vanilla?

"I'm getting this for Asahi, he loves chocolate"

I quickly looked in his hands and saw he was holding a dark cream carton. I quickly put back the light carton and went back to pay. After having a small chat with the cashier about how my day was despite not knowing hardly anything she was saying,i walked back to Ryujin.
"Oh your back, I thought you had left forever"
"It's not my fault I couldn't read anything in the store and I had to spend however long trying to get the right drink for you"
She just laughed at me before drinking the chocolate milk and smiling.
"Ahh anyways, tomorrow we have school and I expect you to make friends"
I just looked up and her and then back down.
"How am I meant to make friends with people if I only know how to say 'hello' and 'my name is Willow'?"
"Idk maybe people speak english, and I'm in most of your classes and since we have the same second name we'll sit beside each other in each class so just ask me"
I got up and put the empty ramen cup in the bin before turning to her and hugging her goodnight and making my way to my room. I found it quite hard to sleep that night. 'What if people don't like me or think I'm weird'. After spending around three hours trying to sleep, I finally drifted off, hoping everything would go well.

➳♥

''schooooooooool timeeeeee'' ryujin yelled, waking me up from my sleep and bringing me into a slight panic. 'fuck you ryujin'' i stood up and took a shower before getting ready and rushing downstairs. i instantly saw ryujin standing while on her phone waiting. i didnt bother eating breakfast as my stomach was doing cartwheels and i knew it would just fuck me up.  since we were in walking distance to the school, we had to leave a bit early so we could get to school in time. when we arrived to the school gate, there was still 30 minutes until school started so we could talk to the principal  and get our lockers and that and still have time before class. 

after a long chat with the principal since she was  a chatty person, we finally got to our lockers and got our books and tried to find out first two classes. the school was giant with 4 floors, all full of classrooms. since  me and ryujin share nearly every class together except two, i knew i could just follow her to all the classes since she could navigate all around. the place was a giant workout to get around, and i found myself getting confused, but most of my classes were on the bottom two floors so i had a small idea where i was going. 

as time passed, the school started filling up with students. standing around in the corridor was a bad idea since most of the students went there. i turned around to talk to ryujin only to see random strangers, or students. 'that bitch' i whispered in english. where am i meant to go? i knew the class was on this floor, but all the doors were just repeats of each other. i think my face showed my confusion because someone decided to speak up. 

'' are you lost?'' 

i just stared at him, not having a fucking clue what this man was saying.

the longer i stared the more he got the hint. he grabbed out his phone and took out this translation app. he spoke into it and tapped something. then a siri like voice spoke to me in english as i listened as his words were translated. after hearing it, i then nodded as he smiled and said something into his phone again. the siri like voice came again

''can i see your timetable?'' 

i quickly handed it to him as he studied it for a few seconds before his eyes widened as he smiled and spoke into his phone another time.

''we are in all the same classes. i can show you the way''

i smiled hearing that and nodded before starting to walk beside him. it was silent for a few seconds before he spoke into his phone again.

'' i never got to ask, whats your name?''

i turned to him before he tapped something and motioned me to speak.

''im shin willow'' as soon i said it i realised i could have said it in korean. after hearing it be translated, he smiled before speaking into his phone another time again.

''im lee heeseung'' 

when the voice stopped, he smiled. then the bell rang, causing a loud chaos to ensue as we made our way inside. some of his friends were here already here, so he waved at me before making his way over to them while  i walked to a seat near the back, wating for ryujin to come. she walked in,  letting her eyes wander around the class, looking for me. when she finally saw me she instantly ran over to me, pushing my shoulder.

''i was looking everywhere for you bitch''

i laughed before stopping as the teacher walked in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahahahahaaaaahhh soo a new chapter is here and i kinda fucking love it.

--------

for personal reasons:

word count..

1085

--------