5

sleeping wasnt exactly an option for the rest of the night. the entire night, my mind was occupied by everything that was going on. the group chat had me and three other people, two having the name heeseung and the other having the same name as me. i left the message on read, too nervous to reply. i ended up just staying awake all night, filled with fear.

when it was time for school the next day, i felt like i was a barely functioning zombie. my brain felt like it was switched off. ryujin advised me to stay home for the day, but i needed to talk to heeseung. i never told her about what happened last night and acted like i had no idea why the window was smashed. 

as soon as i entered the school building, i ran to heeseung who was just at his locker. i grabbed his arm and took him to the grassy path we had ventured down too many times. we stood just before it as i began to talk. 

''so you got the note and the message too?'' i questioned. he nodded as he stared down at the fountain that sprinkled water just over the edge, leaving a rippling effect. he then grabbed my arm and held me close as we descended down the path. i tried to pull him off of me, but he only held me tighter. 

''i was told we have to come down here to meet whoever sent us the notes and messages'' he whispered, still not letting me go. i stopped resisting and just walked down with him. i could feel my breathing get weird as we set our eyes apon the place we had seen the woman before. the only difference was that the house we supposedly were moving into, had been completely renovated and looked a lot fresher. 

''they said they would be waiting for us'' heeseung whispered again, before we heard a familiar voice come from the opposite side of the fountain. the woman we had seen last time spoke out as she walked over. 

''how are you guys finding the house, i think what you did definitely makes it look a lot more friendlier!'' she was staring at the house in awe. i smiled nervously and spoke

''we are enjoying it, it feels alot more homely now'' i said anything that would come to mind.

she nodded and stared for a few seconds before speaking again. 

''well, i have to warn you too, there has been a lot of sketchy stuff happening around here, id recommend staying inside until all this is eventually over''

we both nodded in agreement before seeing her eyes dazzle.

''hey, why dont both of you come over for tea and cake, it was recently my sons birthday and we have some leftover. think of it as a welcome gift''

both me and heeseung looked at each other confused, before both of our phones dinged. it turned out to be a message from that group chat that read;

''accept, figure out her secrets before its too late. shes not who she seems''

i had just finished reading that message when in quickly accepted and apologised for being rude.

''alright, im quite busy this evening, do you think you could pop over tomorrow?''

i nodded and smiled at her as she did the same. 

''alright, well i better get back to work, but ill see you later!''

she waved and made her way back inside her house. i still sat at the fountain as heeseung did the same, admiring her house. i was staring at how pretty and kept up it was, when i noticed someone standing in the window, staring down at us. they looked upset, their eyes filled with tears, before the gave a giant smile and disappeared. the smile they gave took my breath away . no human could smile as large and as scary as this one. it drew across their entire face and with the teary eyes, they looked insane. thats when heeseung pointed out the time and told me we could come back at lunch. i nodded, and started walking onto the path with him when i heard someone scream from behind me.

 i looked back and saw 

heeseung..?

i turned to my side and saw the boy from the window, before i was grabbed and dragged up the hill by heeseung. the boy stood there, still with tears in his eyes, he just wasnt smiling. he looked devested at the fact i was leaving. heeseung was talking but i couldnt hear him,i was too busy looking at the boy. he waved at me and started walking back down the path.

AHHHHH IVVE BEEN QUIET FOR SOO LONG!!!! IM SORRY i was busy had not ideas on what to do with this, but im back !