Prologue- Briefing

Warning: Strong theme and languages not suitable for young readers. Reader discretion is advised.

"()" = Characters are speaking in their native language
"ItalicizedWords"= Chinese or Japanese

There will be errors of what happen during the 2nd Sino-Japanese War, as I am an American with not much details but will try to make it accurate as possible.

==========

"(I am General /Name Hidden/ of Dragon Sun. An elite and secret army of the National Revolutionary Army and Kuomintang. Known as "Chiang Kai-shek's Pride" or "Chiang's Personnal Army", we are made up of the best of the best.
In fact more of this unit is made up of veterans of every battle and loyaled handpicked by the leader himself and armed with exported Western-made westerns along with some captured Japanese weapons. The Dragon Sun is meant for any last desperation and for secret missions for the Kuomintang.

Dragon Sun was kept in reserve as Chiang did not wish to waste us back when he made the German-Trained Divisions to hold their ground in Shanghai. I can't blame him too much since he was trying to show that the Chinese will never fall. We were forced to watch all of our people suffer from Japanese rule that made us questioned loyalty to the Generalissimo but it didn't shattered our loyalty.

The last battle for China was the Battle of West Hunan. Even though the war against the Japanese is over, the civil war against the Communist resumed. Can't believe that one big war is over but another war breaks out. The same is going for other countries.

Sometimes I just wish for all nations around the world to layed down their arms and have total peace but sadly human nature is to be violence a lot.

Dragon Sun has been given an objective to storm an abrandoned Japanese facility. No intel on Japanese presence. At least we won't be facing our former brothers-in-arms though some NRA soldiers have defected to the Communist side.

I hope none of my men happens to be one of them because...

Maybe later on because we're about to go in)." Chinese

==================

Hope you like the first chapter. I will be planning which cartoon realities the Dragon Sun will go to. Same with lists of the characters for the NRA, Possible Communist fighters, and the Japaneses.