Chapter 1: Saving You (What It Could Had Been)

Warning: Strong Theme and Language not suitable for young readers. Reader discretion is advised.

I read Lynnisco's story a few years ago before her accout was deteled. Her story got imprinted into my head and I came up with this story arc. There are many differences from her story and this story arc. I'm going have to write this by memory the best I can.

==============

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*.........

Groaning from his nightful sleep as he shut off the alarm on his phone, Lincoln Loud got up to check what today is.

After carefully scanning the clander, he realized today was Ronnie Anne's and Frannisco's wedding day to those twins. After winning on a game, they forced both of them to marry them.
Ronnie Anne's family were sympathic to Ronnie not wanting to marry someone she barely knew. The same could be said for  Frannisco's family except for his mom.
His childhood girlfriend was now marrying a freak who wouldn't reveal much about himself. He also heard about some rumor of abuses they inflicted on Ronnie and Franciso. But there was nothing he could do to stop the marriage. He was assigned to be the driver for Ronnie Anne while Frasncio's family was driving him to the ceremony.

For Lynn Jr., she changed into a red dress. Usually she wore her long brown hair in a ponytail but today she wore it down. Her childhood crush, she had a feeling for was marrying someone that the town barely knew. But no one gets to be with their childhood sweethearts for long as they move on with life. She did all she could to hold back her tears from coming out of her eyes but soon gave in.
Her younger sisters and parents had to enter her room to calm her down. It was just a terrible day to both her and Lincoln.

Lincoln