[2 - someone tell the rabbit that trix are in fact not for kids]

Sounds of footsteps growing closer made [Name] turn their head towards the tunnel. Reycho ran out and looked around, making them raise an eyebrow.

"Where's Aniki?" They asked, making the boy flinch. He looked at them warily, then shook his head, glancing towards where he came from.

"...I see. He did seem pretty suspicious there, so I guess it makes sense you didn't trust him." He opened his mouth to say something, but Kansai cut him off.

"Yo, Mowchan...! So you got no idea what your task is, huh?"

"N-No, I don't! How would I know that?!"

"In that case, lemme see that wristband of yours!"

Mowchan turned to Chuko and covered his wristband almost immediately, his nose wrinkling at her. "What do you mean, in that case! I don't see the connection!"

"Everyone, listen to me! I have a proposal." Nyoro raised her voice, gaining everyone's attention.

"Proposal?"

She sighed. "Let's just not do it, okay? This Game of Fate..."

"What do you mean?"

Nyoro turned to face the others, crossing her arms. "You know I'm the daughter of a scientist, right? So I looked at it logically and realized...competing against each other isn't to our advantage. We're suspicious of each other because we don't know each other's Tasks...so in that case, we should all just be open and show our wristbands."

Kansai's eyebrows raised. "Show our wristbands?"

She then turned to Tattsun, who stumbled back at the attention on him. "Tattsun, you know me, right?"

"Huh...? Me...?"

"We're friends, right? And friends should trust each other."

"Y-Yeah, but..."

She smiled unnervingly, as [Name] immediately pieced together what she was about to do. "Then let's start by showing each other our wristbands."

"B-But..."

"Don't worry, we'll show at the same time. That would be fair, right?"

The smaller boy bit the inside of his cheek, thinking on it for a bit. After a few seconds, he nodded hesitantly.

"Okay..."

"All right then. One, two..."

The two stuck out their wristbands at the same time, as promised. Upon reading her wristband, Tattsun's eyes widened.

"Hey, on your wristband! That's my task! It says...don't show your wristband until six minutes before the time limit..." He paused. "But that means—"

A whirring from above made all eyes turn to a large, robotic arm closing the space almost instantly, hovering above the glasses-wearing boy. It shook, then abruptly reached down and snatched Tattsun off the ground, his screams growing farther away by the second.

[Name] blinked as they heard a click from where Tattsun previously was and saw a small, glowing item fall to the ground. It landed to their right, where they watched as Pochi picked up the wristband silently.