[3 - teamwork makes the dream work, or so they say]

Tracing their hand across the railing, [Name] kept walking through the theme park alone, their footsteps echoing in their ears. The ocean cast a soft, blue filter over everything, making them feel like they were inside a large snow globe.

"...favor to ask, Reycho." A voice down the hallway made them turn their head towards the sound.

Curious, they quieted their steps and crept closer, finding Pochi and Reycho up ahead. The gamer turned his back to the other, making their eyes widen slightly.

"He's testing out the Task."

"Okay, go ahead." At his confirmation, Reycho walked up to him and placed his hand on his back firmly.

With bated breath, they all waited...but nothing seemed to have happened.

"Just as I expected," They heard him say with confidence, turning back to Reycho, before the conversation was hushed once more.

"Yep, that confirms it...Pochi's still the same as ever." They thought, shaking their head. Deciding to observe for a while longer, they stayed silent, watching as he seemed to have shown his wristband to the other, but Reycho refused to.

"Only one thing to do now," He hummed. "Keep everyone from doing their Tasks!"

"...And how do you suppose you'll do that?" [Name] finally spoke up, startling him.

"[N-Name]?!" He watched them lift themselves off from the map display, starting to walk towards the two. "Were you eavesdropping on us...?"

"No, I was just standing here, watching the whale sharks swim by." [Name] replied, deadpanning. "What else do you think I would be doing, Pochi."

"Right..."

"Seeing you two prove his Task wrong gave me some hope, at least." They shook their head. "Working together, suggested by Aniki? I wouldn't even believe it for a second. Especially since he tried to punch me literal minutes ago."

The two looked bewildered, making them sigh. "That's why I didn't bother running. I'm assuming you two are the few sane ones here, so I hope you don't mind me tagging along."

Reycho looked at Pochi for his input, and the blue-haired preteen studied [Name]'s expression for a moment. He tilted his head, before nodding.

"Alright, we don't mind."

The three continued walking until they stumbled across a blue door with red and yellow stripes. An electronic panel was nearby, possibly the key to opening the door.

Reycho tried pressing some of the buttons, but it was no use. Pochi sighed, before glancing at [Name].

"[Name]? What's—?"

"Hold on. I hear voices up ahead."

Putting a finger to their lips, the three crept closer to the sound of two people talking, surprisingly being Chuko and Nyoro.

"You'd be in trouble if I got eliminated, right? So you'd better help me for your own good." Chuko stated, eyeing the taller girl. "Or do you want to end up like Tattsun?"